Advanced Search

Author Topic: The Unofficial Cutstuff Post Awards 2012: Voting Phase!  (Read 7053 times)

January 01, 2013, 08:14:12 PM
Reply #15

Offline Hallan Parva

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• drifting absently across an endless sea
  • Date Registered: September 23, 2010, 10:32:40 PM

• View Profile
Re: The Unofficial Cutstuff Post Awards 2012: Voting Phase!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 08:14:12 PM »
Best Post: B wins, hands down. It's freaking v3, and as funny as DTD can get, he can't top the new Light's Lab.
Worst Post: A, because getting people hyped and willing to help you with a project you know nothing about is just pure douchery.
Funniest Post: dammit, I can't pick between B and F. I guess I'll go F due to being mine Austin Powers, and the fact that the person being ragged on (Zard) actually found it funny himself.
Most Controversial Post: B. B. B. Oh, and B. HD can be a Huge Dick sometimes, but King Dumb easily takes the cake for his quote-unquote "split" in the community. People seem to be fine with the moderation team, but I've seen talk linger to this day about the stunt King Dumb tried to pull.
Meanest Post: No. As fun as it is to bash LAD over the face with a sledgehammer, it really wasn't that mean as much as it was "don't expect Bomb Man to rape everyone in every match you play".
Most Random Post: B, because Zellough can't save Christmas.
Most Unintelligible Post: B. A was meant to be a joke. B is completely off-topic and is probably one of the worst questions to ask on a forum with both diehard Kingdom Hearts fans and veteran Pokemon trainers. Also, it made him look like a fucking idiot.
Most Intelligent Post: Yes. Though I still disagree with the method used, the actual goal of the post was to fix a problem that recently invaded Cutstuff and needed to be dealt with ASAP.
Most Pointless Post: ... Oh, hello there Option B from Funniest Post. Of course I'm voting Yes.
Angriest Post: A. Neo wins, hands down. In fact, people wouldn't have such a piss-poor opinion of Neo had he not decided to write that, so that post's had a lot more of an impact than Dialgaofpower's two entries or Myroc's fuck-laden tutorial.
Most Respectable Post: B is really the only option here that's "respectable" in the first place. A's obviously just trololol and B, while funny and entertaining (and ye gods do I agree), is not really that "respectable". With that being said, I'm voting C because it was funny and entertaining (and ye gods do I agree) and I am never going to agree with Sora for taking away my medal.
Most tl;dr Post: No. I try to have an intelligent conversation about the analysis of Cutstuff forum game hosting, and you just want to skip over all of it? Screw you guys. Go sit on a cactus.
Most Successful Event: D. A is pretty awesome (you know it's FREAKING MAPCHELLA) but in the end D was far more successful because it actually changed the 8BDM core with its results. Mapchella was fun, but the CTF Compo had a lasting effect, which makes it more successful in my opinion.
Least Successful Event: B, because it's on Thanksgiving, it had Classes in it, and Neo was hosting. That's a triple disaster recipe for "hell no".
Best Topic: D. Aside from the last one (Screenshots), most of these are pretty dumb and are obviously only nominated as a joke. Also, Name Change Week let Gizmo the Cat finally turn into "Gizmo the Cat", restoring the forum's strict "one Smash limit".
Worst Topic: B. Nobody likes that shit. I've seen some great comics in Cutstuff Shorts, and while colonel servbot's fan game is pretty bad, at least people are actually willing to show up. Nobody in their right mind (except for Neo and his one or two IRL friends) has ever hosted Copy Bot Classes, and I've heard nothing but bad things about it. Honestly, I agree with them. Time for Option B to crash and burn.
Most Helpful Topic: B. Nobody reads things anymore, so I haven't seen many new users actually go post in "New Users Post Here". On the other hand, Option B has pretty much everything you could ever find yourself looking for ever. It's the clear choice.
Funniest Topic: Argh Beed, stop being funny! I remember laughing my ass off at Option B, and I certainly remember not only my ass being laughed off in Option D's streams, but also the asses of several other Cutopians. I'm voting for Option D even though I know it will not win in a million years.
Most Controversial Topic: ... what the hell? Didn't I just vote on this one? This seems a bit too similar to "Most Controversial Post", and having all of the options as things we've already voted on for being awful doesn't help much. Oh well, guess I'm going with King Dumb's shenannigans again. Option A, all the way.
Best Forum Game: Island Survival. Ask Gawayno isn't even a game. It's a way for someone who doesn't participate in Cutstuff in the slightest to have this semi-cult following asking him the dumbest things in the universe. Give Me a Medal is pretty fun, but Island Survival was so good, the entire forum pretty much came together and demanded a Forum Games Archive just so its glory could be remembered for all eternity. Option C, no contest.

Well, this was fun. Sure to lighten up a nice little bonfire for impending wars and what-not, but it was still fun regardless.

January 02, 2013, 02:49:47 AM
Reply #16

Offline LeafBlade

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: June 24, 2012, 03:55:59 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 02:49:47 AM »
Best Post: B
Worst Post: A
Funniest Post: C
Most Controversial Post: A
Meanest Post:No
Most Random Post: A
Most Unintelligible Post: A
Most Intelligent Post: No
Most Pointless Post: No
Angriest Post: A
Most Respectable Post: B
Most tl;dr Post: Yes
Most Successful Event: A
Least Successful Event: B
Best Topic: B
Worst Topic: B
Most Helpful Topic: B
Funniest Topic: A
Most Controversial Topic: A
Best Forum Game: A

January 05, 2013, 01:07:16 AM
Reply #17

Offline HD_

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 13, 2011, 01:44:40 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 01:07:16 AM »
THE RESULTS:

Best Post: B
Worst Post: A
Funniest Post: Tie between A and F
Most Controversial Post: B
Meanest Post: No
Most Random Post: A
Most Unintelligible Post: B
Most Intelligent Post: Yes
Most Pointless Post: Yes
Angriest Post: A
Most Respectable Post: B
Most tl;dr Post: Yes
Most Successful Event: Tie between A and D
Least Successful Event: B
Best Topic: C
Worst Topic: B
Most Helpful Topic: B
Funniest Topic: A
Most Controversial Topic: A
Best Forum Game: B

January 05, 2013, 01:56:26 AM
Reply #18

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 01:56:26 AM »
I give a big congratulations, you guys are WINNERS.

Yes, even those of you that got things like "Worst Topic" Huehuehueh

January 05, 2013, 05:17:02 AM
Reply #19

Offline Colonel ServBot

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 30, 2012, 02:54:19 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2013, 05:17:02 AM »
Quote from: "HD_"
WINNERS:

(click to show/hide)

YEAH!!!
I GOT WORST POST EVAAAAAAAWRRRE!
LIKE A BOSS!
SOMEONE DO A FRONTFLIP!
WOOT!WOOT!
HD, YOU BETTER HOST THIS AHGEN FOR DEH 2013!

NOW, EVERAY ONE BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR COLONEL!CAUSE I DONT SEE NO GENERAL!
I THINK THIS CALLS FOR A NAVI NETWORK PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

WOOTWOOT!