Advanced Search

Author Topic: CSCRM pack (demo Release)  (Read 17284 times)

April 12, 2012, 08:01:12 PM
Reply #45

Offline Jennifer

• Standard Member

• *Flaps arms*
  • Date Registered: October 31, 2010, 03:59:53 PM

• View Profile
Obligatory Touhou.
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2012, 08:01:12 PM »
Name:Tenshi Hinanai

Attack type: Earth

Attacks:
-Sword Break: If you get too close to Tenshi, She will slash her sword, dealing 8 Damage.
-Weather Beam: Fires a beam that spreads Upward, Straight, and Diagonally upward, and if she isn't against a wall, Behind her Diagonally upward and Straight behind. Deals 3 Damage for each beam that hits.
-Keystone toss: Tenshi throws a small Keystone in an arc. Deals 5 damage if it hits.
-Scarlet Weather Rapture: When she gets to about 1/4 Health, she will jump up into the air and fire a Medium Sized Laser. The only area not hit is Under her and Above the Laser, which doesn't go higher than half way up the room. Deals 6 damage, and will continue doing Damage until you get out of it.

Weakness: Aqua

Movement pattern:
-Moves slowly around the Arena, Jumping sometimes
-After about 7-8 Seconds, she will use either Weather Beam or Keystone toss.

Weapon dropped: Sword of Hisouten, a Melee attack that deals high damage for the cost of Low Ammo.

Temp Sprites: Jafar's Tenshi Skin

August 15, 2016, 02:07:58 AM
Reply #46

Offline LemonPig

• Standard Member

• Im Chompdoge
  • Date Registered: August 09, 2016, 06:46:02 PM

• View Profile
Re: CSCRM pack (demo Release)
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2016, 02:07:58 AM »
Name:faeik man
Type:iron
Attacks:
faeik bullot: shoots a rain of bullets (wich stands 3 seconds)facing the player. can be easily dodged running in circles.
faeik caicle:
summons a motorcycle faeik man (like fakeman motorcycle) wich chases the player for 5 seconds, then crashes to a wall and explodes.
Pattern:shooting faeik bullot, chasing you by air(with a bunbi catcher),summoning 1 faeik caicle,then running to a corner and repeating(its not always the same corner).
Weakness:
Thunder, wich could return his bullets to himself.
Skin:
Any fakeman skin, more corrupted, better.
Weapon:
Bullet gunner
Same as ray splasher from MMX3, but instead of light, this shoots the same bullets as faeik man.

August 16, 2016, 04:12:47 AM
Reply #47

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
Re: CSCRM pack (demo Release)
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 04:12:47 AM »
Please try to see what date something was last posted in before posting in a topic.
No one has posted in this topic for four years.
I'm...not actually sure what this topic is for, either. I think it's just a bunch of monsters?
I'm just going to lock this topic.
Let me know if you want it unlocked, Ice.