Advanced Search

Author Topic: Megaman battle training  (Read 8370 times)

August 24, 2012, 11:20:49 PM
Reply #15

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
Re: Megaman battle training
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »
Pardon my derp. Misconstrued, mind you.

The only instance I've ever seen that is in the Ruby Spears cartoon. Mega Man copied Proto Man's buster for extra strength for his own, but I suppose it's viable.

August 26, 2012, 07:06:42 AM
Reply #16

Offline dafirestart!

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 23, 2012, 09:40:41 AM

• View Profile
Hilman, I love how you love rules
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 07:06:42 AM »
Like GBT said, Megaman could absorb power through power chips,
and if Bass had slash claw, he had to have a power chip.
In the end, Megaman cut a hole in Bass, and pulled out this power chip, thus slash
claw

And my rule was so that Megaman wouldn't fight Protoman or Roll, since they're his family.  I wanted to make the Bass fights and Wily fight epic, so I would do them to ensure that.

August 26, 2012, 03:26:41 PM
Reply #17

Offline GameAndWatcher

• Standard Member

• Gosh!
  • Date Registered: April 03, 2011, 05:44:04 AM

• View Profile
Re: Hilman, I love how you love rules
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 03:26:41 PM »
Quote from: "dafirestart!"
And my rule was so that Megaman wouldn't fight Protoman or Roll, since they're his family.  I wanted to make the Bass fights and Wily fight epic, so I would do them to ensure that.
Explain MM7's ProtoMan fight.

August 26, 2012, 08:14:00 PM
Reply #18

Offline dafirestart!

• Standard Member

• View Profile
What are you saying?
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2012, 08:14:00 PM »
I'm lost,
Besides, that's about this thread.
TIME FOR DOUBLE STORY!

Megaman was walking through the swampy forest, until he was grabbed and spinning like crazy.  When he was finally released, Megaman hit the ground hard, staring up at Top man.
"Wheeeeredya make a wrong turn Megaman!"  Top man said.  Megaman got up, ran to punch him, but landed on his face in the slippery mud.  As he got up, Top man picked him up, as Megaman punched him with his left 'arm'.
"Miiiiiissing someeeething, Megaman?"  Top man exclaimed.  Then his right arm was cut off and Top man dropped the slash claw equipped Megaman.  Then, a nitro cutter flew at him and Top man spun out of the way, into mud. Megaman used his Metal blade to cut some tree branchess onto Top man, but he dodged, and said:
"To slow, and quieeeet, Mega!"
Suddenly three flying tops flew and hit Megaman.  He responded with metal blades, which cut some trees, but not Top man.  Finally Megaman sent some wheel cutters to chase him down. after being cut around his sides, Top man started throwing multiple tops repeatedly at Megaman, who slashed them all.  As the green and brown hero approached, Top man spun into him.  Megaman grabbed and pushed him back, but wasn't going anywhere in the mud.  With all of his effort, Megaman pushed Top man, and he tripped over a root, and Megaman used his last wheel cutter.
"That'll-ull put a sp-i-inn on thin-ii-ngs."
Megaman said.  He installed his weapons data, threw out the empty one, and continued to another location.

September 07, 2012, 08:07:23 PM
Reply #19

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• Putting the 'bounce' into your world.
  • Date Registered: June 20, 2011, 08:07:58 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 08:07:23 PM »
Mega Man climbed up to the top of a command tower, seemingly ready for anything. As he walked through a door, a bomb flew at him, and he quickly rolled out of the way as it attached to the surface behind him.
"Muahahaha!! You must be Mega Man; soon you'll be blown to smithereens!", the laugh boomed through through the air. The bomb exploded, knocking Mega Man over. He looked up, and saw his enemy. Crash Man. Mega Man threw his last stock of Metal Blades, but they simply bounced off of his armour.
"Not so tough now, are you?! Take this!" Crash Man's shoulders then opened up to reveal two vulcans and started shooting at Mega Man. Mega Man ran around Crash Man, taking several hits from the vulcans. He equipped Slash Claw, and managed to slice off Crash Man's right arm.
"Argh! How dare you!" He roared. He then shot Crash Bombs from his remaining arm all over the place in rage. Mega Man braced himself for the explosions. The bombs then exploded, and damaged the tower enough for it to start collapsing. The two took the advantage of the falling room to leap very high through a hole in the ceiling, and skywards towards each other.
"You're history, Mega Man!" Crash Man shouted. Mega Man suddenly remembered he had Top Spin, and spun towards him, and tore straight through his body.
"NOOOOOOoooooo....." He cried as his body seperated from him and plunged towards the Earth along with the tower. Rush flew in to save Mega Man from falling, and having managed to copy Crash Man's weapon as he tore through him, Mega Man flew off to find his next foe with the newly acquired Crash Bomber.

September 08, 2012, 03:44:46 PM
Reply #20

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!
  • Date Registered: March 18, 2012, 05:49:26 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 03:44:46 PM »
Mega Man found a dead end after negotiating a big temple. Then a pair of legs came out of nowhere. "Huh?", Mega Man was confused. Then the rest of the body crashes through the ceiling and reunited with the legs. The robot reveals himself as Sword Man. "May the best fighter win.", he said.

Mega Man did not reply. He shoots Sword Man with some Buster shots. Sword Man dodges by spltting himself. His top part reunites. Then he engulfs his giant blade in fire. He slashed 5 times in a row. Mega Man dodges all but the second and fifth slash. His exterior is slightly cut and scorched. He fires one Thunder Beam shot. Sword Man splits and jumos to the other side. However, he did not see the vertical shot and got hit. His legs runs to the same side of the room and kicks Mega Man with a swift move.

Mega Man tripped while Sword Man's legs return to him. Sword Man splits again and tried to slash Mega Man again. He slides under Sword Man and froze his legs in place with the Ice Slasher. "Nice move.", Sword Man says. He spins torwards Mega Man with his blade engulfed in flames. His legs recover and runs at him. "What should I do?" Mega Man thinks and has an idea immidiately. He charges at Sword Man and uses Top Spin to not only damage Sword Man more but to stop him too. Mega Man comes out covered in scorches and cuts but is not going down without a fight. "Not bad.", Sword Man compliments him for the strategic attack.

Sword Man's legs stop in place as he charges for an ultimate attack. Mega Man aims his buster at Sword Man equipped with Ice Slasher. Sword Man fires a giant energy wave of fire from his blade and Mega Man fires the Ice Slasher to shrink down the fire into nothing. Mega Man jumps up and uses Slash Claw on Sword Man to expose some of his internal systems. Mega Man then fires Quick Boomerang at Sword Man's anti-gravty system. He falls down while he uses his legs as a last resort. His legs run at Mega Man but he fires a charged shot at the waist to make the legs collapse.

Sword Man was weakend by the crash. "You are the... best fighter ever..." He says his last words. "This is all over!" Mega Man uses Crash Bomb to obliterate the top part of Sword Man. He picks up the Flame Sword.

September 10, 2012, 03:50:28 AM
Reply #21

Offline dafirestart!

• Standard Member

• View Profile
storyarc is over
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 03:50:28 AM »
As Megaman prepared to leave the temple, a boomerang flew past his head, a quick boomerang. He turned around, but saw nothing. Then he heard the sound of a charging wheel cutter then the lights went out. Megaman, prepared for anything suddenly felt a hole cut in his back. Turning his buster back to a hand, he pulled a metal blade out. Then, a clinking sound, and before Megaman was a flashing light. It dawned on him as he jumped backwards, each thing was the weapon of a previously defeated RM! A flash of light came from a thunder beam as Megaman caught a glimpse of not Elecman, but a yellow cylinder with a spike on top and bottom. He charged his buster, and fired to create light, and he saw 8 of these robots flying around. Megaman activated Sword Man's weapon, for light, and began to swing violently at his enimies. First was the one with knight crush, hit by pure luck. Then Megaman saw a metal blade, so he jumped it and let it hit the robot charging wheel cutter.
"2 down, 6 to go...single-handedly." Megaman said, as a robot responded in a staticy top man voice:
"WE......ARE...THE..SPIRITS OF.......THOSE FALLEN!!"
"DIE.......ENEMY.....TARGET LOCKED!" Came a glitchy Metalman voice.
"DIE!" They all said in unison.  Suddenly a firmiliar whistle blew.  Megaman saw some flash as fire filled the room.
"Protoman!" Megaman shouted.
"WATCH OUT!" He said as he used firestorm to block a few quick boomerangs. Back to back Megaman and Protoman used their fire weapons to take down the metal blade bot, the crash bomb bot, and the quick boomerang bot. Suddenly Megaman remembers his other weapons when his sword is out.  He looks around, and found thunder beams, blindly chasing, he jumps and spins the origin of them, killing the thunder bot. Protoman sees the last two bots, and makes a mad dash for them. Using the last of his firestorm he destroys one, but the other leaves and comes after Megaman.
"VERY GOOD....DEFEATING.....US....BUT YOU'LL.....ALWAYS HAVE.....MORE!"
The topman says.
"SHUT UP"
Protoman shouts, to find Megaman, who gets to him too late. The top spin bot sneaks up on Protoman, destroying his back and svers his torso from his leg. Megaman hears the scream and slides under a top spin to get there.
"YOU....FOOOOOLL!!  WE WILLL....AL-"
Megaman shot 5 crash bombs into the robot, who exploded. With some more crash bombs, Megaman blew open a wall, and carried Protoman's top half out.
"Thanks"  The two both say to each other.
"Light was worried, and upgraded Rush's search abilities." Protoman explained, as Megaman responded:
"Perfect timing, I was falling from a tower."
"Well we got your message, and Light upgraded my teleportation systems, so I could find you."  Protoman finished.
"Well I'm glad you came, but where did you get firestorm?" Megaman asked.
"Our Brothers were helping in the search for you, but I was the only one who could be fitted with the teleporter.  It's damaged, I can only get us in the neiborhood." Protoman exclaimed as he teleported away.
Dr. Light, Roll, Auto, Time man, Oilman, Iceman, and Fireman were waiting outside the new lab as they saw Megaman coming up on the horizon.
"They're here!" Roll shouted as she ran to her brothers. They all came to see Megaman and Protoman, gasping at their damage.
"Come in, I'll fix you two right up!" Dr. Light said. And so, Megaman and Protoman were repaired, thinking about their brothers who stayed with Dr. Wily, and what that Topman bot meant by 'you'll always have more' or 'we are the spirits of those fallen'.  But all seemed well.

Later:
Deep in the earth somewhere, Dr. Wily is repairing Bass and viewing his memories of his encounter with Megaman, and the secret footage of the fallen spirits unleashed. After restoring Bass' brain, he says:
"Vell Bass, it seems as though project spirit is a sugses. Vee cun begin to create an army of vesurvected and vevesurvectable robots!"
"But Don't forget that I'm your first priority, 'doctor'. I'm the only one with the bassnium, remember?" Bass shot back, as Dr. Wily says:
"Not vecessarily..."

3 and a half weeks have passed since I fought the 'spirits' of those defeated earilier. I've been worked on by Dr. Light, along with Blues, Roll tells me to take a break and vacation. I have a new eye with night vision and a HUD to show armour strength and multivariant energy. I now have a new teleportation system like Blues. It's been so long since I last donned my helmet and equipped my megabuster. I hear Dr. Light and Roll planning some kind of vaction, I also hear that Blues may become Protoman and leave again, to who knows where for who knows how long. Video Record concluded.
Megaman walked forward with his trainingbuster, when he saw a bolt hit the ground in front of him. He turned to see Roll standing on a rock.
"What are you doin-" Megaman started, then Oilman jumped out and kicked Megaman away.
"Roll?" Oilman said. Roll answered:
"C'mon, we're going to the beach!"
Then they all left.

As a silhouette enters.

September 26, 2012, 02:40:15 PM
Reply #22

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2012, 02:40:15 PM »
Mega Man later found himself in a deep jungle. As he made his way through, a lock-on cursor appeared on him.
"What the!" He gasped. He then saw a flurry of missiles heading for him, and he tried to dodge, but to no avail as they homed in straight on him! Mega Man was battered by the explosions, and then got up and looked at his enemy who was standing under a shadow. This particular robot had not one, but two heads!
"Hey boy." Said one head.
"Come on!" Said the other.
He stood foward, revealing himself as Search Man. Mega Man shot a Crash Bomb at him, but he didn't flinch!
"Homing Sniper!" He then called out. Another lock-on cursor appear over Mega Man, as Search Man fired another barrage of missiles. Once again, Mega Man was unable to dodge the attack. Search Man then disappeared into a bush. Mega Man chased him, and threw himself into him whilest using Top Spin, but it was merely a decoy.
"Deadly Storm!" Search Man cried out. He jumped into the air, and started shooting missiles all over the place, with a few of them hitting Mega Man.
"If I don't do something soon, I'm finished!" He realised. After consuming an E-Tank, he realised that he had Flame Sword. Mega Man lunged at Search Man with the sword, and verticaly sliced him in half, as well as lighting them on fire.
"Ow!" Cried one head as it began to seperate from the other.
"No!" Cried the other as the flames from the damage then consumed the remains.
Mega Man then quickly absorbed Search Man's power, the Homing Missile, and went off to find his next enemy.

October 10, 2012, 04:49:27 PM
Reply #23

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
Come on, this needs more love
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 04:49:27 PM »
Mega Man later found himself in a mineshaft. He wandered forward, until the ground started shaking. Mega Man was then knocked back when a robot burst through the floor right in front of him. It was Drill Man.
"So!" He called out. "You must be Mega Man!"
"Drill Man, what's gotten into you?" Mega Man asked.
"Dr. Wily has reprogrammed me to destroy you. Take this!" He then shot out three Drill Missiles at Mega Man, but they traveled quite slowly, allowing him time to dodge. Mega Man then shot his last Crash Bomb at him, but it proved ineffective! Mega Man then rushed forward with Flame Sword, but before he got to Drill Man, he retreated underground.
"Where did he go now?" Mega Man wondered. Just then, Drill Man burst out right below him, throwing him aside.
"Is that all you've got?" He laughed.
"Step away from Mega Man!" Called out a voice. Mega Man looked up. It was Dive Man.
"Dr. Cossack heard about you and Skull Man's disappearances." He said. "We all did. But we picked up your signal when you started fighting Mega Man. But now it seems that Dr. Wily has tampered with your programming. Mega Man, did you pick up any missile weapons?"
"Yeah." Mega Man replied. Mega Man and Dive Man then engaged in a climatic battle using the Homing Sniper and Dive Missile, retrospecivly. Eventually, the battle was so fierce that it eventually caused part of the cavern ceiling to cave in on Drill Man. Mega Man copied his weapon, the Drill Bomb.
"It looks like..." He gasped. "...I'm done for."
"Drill Man!" Dive Man cried out. "It's not time for you to die." There were more voices. Ring Man, Pharaoh Man, Bright Man, Toad Man and Dust Man had arrived at the scene.
"My friends..." Drill Man weakly said. "My family..."
"Don't worry," Ring Man said. "We can get you fixed up and repaired back at Dr. Cossack's citadel. But we still haven't found Skull Man..."
"Don't worry." Mega Man told them. "If Skull Man shows up, I'm sure I'll be able to help him out."

Mega Man then left the cave as the other Cossack robots stayed to attend to Drill Man.

October 11, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
Reply #24

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 02:29:04 PM »
At an area near the sea, Mega Man found a dark building pouring filthy liquid into the sea. Mega Man investigated the building as it was causing pollution on purpose. As he tried to enter the building, he found out it was protected by an invisible force field. Mega Man calls Rush to become Rush Coil so he could go over the building. However, the force field covered the top as well and knocked Mega Man into the sea.

After recovering, Mega Man found out he was in an underwater arena with glass walls. Bubble Man came out of a hatch on the seafloor. "So you fell into the trap, Mega Man?", he says. "I have dealt with you once, so I will do it once again!", Mega Man exclaimed as he equips the Metal Blade.

Mega Man throws a lot of Metal Blades, but Bubble Man used his swimming skills to dodge all of them successfully. He reacted by firing a shot. Mega Man tried to swim out but Bubble Man traps him back in with a Bubble Lead. Mega Man fired a charged shot, knocking Bubble Man back. "You may have shot me but victory will soon be mine!", Bubble Man bragged as he flips a lever. A tube produced a strong current. "How will that help you?", Mega Man asks. "Wait and see...", Bubble Man replied as he fires a Bubble Lead. Mega Man got hit again but he fires a Knight Crush and a Crash Bomb. Bubble Man nearly dodged them but got hit in an indirect manner. Both shots damaged the arena walls. Bubble Man fired five shots at Mega Man's feet, trapping him to the ground. Mega Man returned the attack with an Ice Slasher at Bubble Man's feet, causing him to be unable to swim for a while.

Later, the current from the tube increased water pressure. Bubble Man broke free and attacks with a swift tackle. Mega Man jumps as high as he could, tried to tackle Bubble Man but failed. The high water pressure damaged Mega Man. He could not control himself as cracks form on his exterior. "This can't be! This should have not happened!", he said. Bubble Man says "I told you I would win!" He waits for Mega Man's ultimate destruction but the pressure destroyed the arena walls and the lever. The tube got damaged and sucked both Mega Man and Bubble Man in.

It led them both to the dark building. "Good thing I have a backup!", Bubble Man said as he pulls another lever. Glass walls caged both fighters in as it fills with water. A big turbine on the ceiling also activated, slowly increasing water pressure. "Another current?! I'm doomed." Mega Man thinks as he tries to find an idea. He equiped Thunder Beam and aimed at his own face. "Comitting suicide now, Mega Man?" Bubble Man asked. Mega Man did not answer, and fired. The Thunder Beam let off a powerful discharge and damaged Bubble Man badly. Mega Man attacked Bubble Man with a Top Spin and cuts his back open with a Metal Blade. Mega Man finished off Bubble Man by throwing him torwards the turbine, destroying both.

Mega Man picked up Bubble Lead as the glass walls retract. The water was also drained. Mega Man closed the pipe letting off filthy liquid and turned off the force field. However, Mega Man passed out right after because he was weakened. Rush, knowing of Mega Man's damage, turned into Rush Jet and sent Mega Man back to Light's Lab. There, Mega Man got repaired and recharged.

October 11, 2012, 02:52:49 PM
Reply #25

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 02:52:49 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble, it's a nice story, but...

Quote from: "dafirestart!"
Magaman has the powers of his previous 3 fights (example: topman, then burstman, then bombman,and then in the next fight, he has M buster, D wrap, H bomb, and T spin)
Whatever happened to this rule?

October 11, 2012, 04:11:58 PM
Reply #26

Offline Hilman170499

• MM8BDM Extender

• BLUE FOR DAYS!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 04:11:58 PM »
Hold on. I'll edit the story slightly.

Edit:I think I lost count of how many weapons are collected in this thread so far.

November 04, 2012, 04:47:35 PM
Reply #27

Offline Beed28

• MM8BDM Extender

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 04:47:35 PM »
Mega Man eventually ran into Pharaoh Man again, who was badly injured.
"I found him..." He gasped. "Skull Man... is too strong..."
"Don't worry," Mega Man told him. "I should be able to handle him."
He then proceded forward, coming across more of Dr. Cossack's injured robots. They must have also fallen to Skull Man. The only one still alright was Dust Man.
"My Dust Crusher is effective against Skull Man," he told Mega Man, "but it can't pierce his barrier. Will you help me fight him?"
Mega Man agreed, and the two prodded forward. Eventually, they encountered Skull Man himself.
"Well, well, well!" He laughed. "If it isn't Megatwerp and his friend, Dust Vaccum."
Mega Man fired a Drill Bomb at him, but Skull Man then put up his barrier, proving the shot ineffective. He then dropped the barrier to start shooting at Mega Man, who dodged the shots, except one which clipped part of his arm.
"Argh!" Mega Man cried in pain.
Skull Man also noticed Dust Man's presence and started firing at him too. Mega Man charged up and fired the Homing Sniper, but the Skull Man put up his barrier again.
"How can we beat this guy?!" Mega Man poundered.
Skull Man dropped his barrier to start shooting again and Mega Man started shooting Bubble Lead at him, but they ended up encasing the shots in a floating bubble.
"That's it!" Mega Man realised. "Dust Man, I'll encase his shots in bubbles while you come at him with your Dust Crusher! He'll be too distracted to put up his barrier."
And the two started with their attack. And it worked.
"Argh..." Panted the defeated Skull Man. "You win... for now. I'll be back to kill you. Later."
Mega Man quickly ran up to Skull Man to obtain Skull Barrier before he teleported away.
"He got away." Dust Man pointed out. "But at least we showed him a lession."
Mega Man nodded. He continued on while Dust Man went back to attend to Cossack's other robots.

----

EDIT BUMP:
Ugh, if this thread dies then hours of lovely story writing is going to the dogs of Hades. I'm not quite sure what to do and I just don't want to bump just for no reason. Let's see:

----

Mega Man then found himself in a harbour, when a harpoon suddenly came shooting through the air from behind and hit him! OH NO!
"I don't want to fight you." Said a voice. "But I have to follow master's orders!"
Mega Man looked behind. It was... it was Wave Man! Who would've guessed?! Mega Man shot Bubble Lead at him but it did nothing to him. GOODNESS! What will Mega Man do? Wave Man planted both arms into the ground and suddenly a jet of corroding salt water sprayed up from beneath Mega Man. Yikes, I'm scared! I'm shaking in my boots! He then shot some more harpoons at our poor hero (I don't know if he's actually poor. I don't know how much money/bolts/zenny he has) but he put up Skull Barrier he got from Skull Man a few paragraphs up. I wonder how much uses it has. And the harpoons bounced off. Mega Man shot a Drill Bomb at him and slightly wounded him. WOW!
"Ouch! Stop hurting me!" He cried.
Mega Man came in close to Wave Man, and uhh... kicked him, copying Water Wave in the process. Oooooooooh, that's gotta smart! Wave Man started wailing in the highest pitched voice he could do and fell to the ground.
"I... didn't... want to fight you... anyway..." He groaned.
Mega Man decided to spare Wave Man and left off to find his next foe who will certainaly not be fought in such a humourous battle, a bit like the more serious Skull Man fight up above.

----

Ok, yeah, that was terrible. I don't want to do anymore of these, but I have no other choice if I want to keep these stories in existance. :(

November 04, 2012, 07:45:12 PM
Reply #28

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 07:45:12 PM »
Honestly, this is barely even a forum game so I'm just going to move it to Mega Man discussion where to me it seems like a better fit.