Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help & Editing / Script error!
« Last post by Cafe on Today at 02:11:03 AM »
Hey!
I remember spending a lot of time playing mm8bdm waaaaay back ago, so I said.. Hey, why not play it again.
So I followed this tutorial:

thing is, I can't join a server with people in it, and when I do I get this message:
Script error, "mm8bdm-v5b.pk3:actors/player/megaman-flags.txt" line 2: Expected '{', got 'Ignition'.
How do I fix this? ;c
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: Gamma v5b battle?
« Last post by AsrielDreemurr on July 22, 2017, 07:25:23 PM »
Here is the best way to beat gamma

Use "iddqd" then "fly" and "give igmetalbladewep" Defeat gamma twice with ig metal blade then a weapon close to top spin and get ur top spin ready and when protoman is done with the hint fly up to gamma's head and use top spin.
Help & Editing / Re: Can't Aim While Strafing
« Last post by AnonMan on July 21, 2017, 09:14:36 PM »
That is very strange. Could you try resetting your configuration? To do this, simply move your ini file (zandronum-yourname.ini) out of the MM8BDM folder.

Sorry to reply so late, but I managed to fix the issue by mapping Strafe Left/Right to the Arrow Keys!
Skins & Bots etc / Re: Geno's Skin Place (UPDATE! Fridge Coldman!)
« Last post by Block Devil on July 21, 2017, 08:13:10 PM »
Wow, I completely forgot this thing could easily be made Classes Compatible™

I'll give it a quick update, should be compatible soon, unless Media Fire screws something up

How can you make skins class compatible?
Events / Re: Robot Master Rally - New Creative Contest!
« Last post by Threxx on July 21, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »
This is an official reminder that the Robot Master Rally ends TODAY at 11:59 PM EDT, or in about 12 hours. Let's see those entries!
Oh look it's Megaplier. Somehow I forgot to release him. But now he is.
Skins & Bots etc / Re: Bass' Skin Place (UPDATE! Updated Bub)
« Last post by bass44 on July 21, 2017, 04:57:35 AM »
Alright so this time it's a little late to start a new skin so why not just update one... sorry.

So this time I redid the little kid from Rainbow Islands by giving him black outlines, one thing I learned from doing sprites in the MegaMan style is that black outlines are necessary if you want to capture the style. And I didn't even have to replace the download link this time, Mediafire allows you to keep the same link but the file still changes. Woohoo I guess.
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: Zerox Daniel Picture Challenge
« Last post by Watzup7856 on July 20, 2017, 11:22:37 PM »
Hey I think I found another pic of him. You might wanna report this.

Spoiler:
Mega Man Discussion / Re: What's Megaman's future?
« Last post by RockSyndicate on July 20, 2017, 10:17:39 PM »
I think it more so depends on how the show goes and toy sales, they have guys crunching numbers in the back seeing how big of a profit margin they will get prior to okaying any future Megaman endeavors
Anything Goes / Re: New to Cutstuff? Post here.
« Last post by RockSyndicate on July 20, 2017, 10:15:17 PM »
I am Vengeance
I am the Knight
I am one who shall not be named, loved Megaman and everything about the blue bomber, I have a twitter (@RockSyndicate)(NoBanPls :mrgreen:) and Facebook dedicated to the man. Been a fan since BattleNetwork3White and been hooked ever since. I'll try to be as active as possible, you know how our personal lives get, hopefully everyone will keep enjoying Megaman like they should

Call me KnightMare btw.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10