Advanced Search

Author Topic: V6 Change Log When It Was Release (My Optional)  (Read 1919 times)

August 13, 2018, 05:24:05 AM
Read 1919 times

Offline ikhwanman487

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2018, 05:14:44 AM

• View Profile
V6 Change Log When It Was Release (My Optional)
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:24:05 AM »
Well, Please Cutstuff Release V6 When Mega Man 11 Is Released But In My Optional's Change Log

===============
== CORE GAME ==
===============

- Added The Unlock Skin Requirements Feature For Example (Cutman - Clear Cutman's Stage on 1st Place)

- When Preparing To Start The Game, Only Mega Man, Roll, And Auto Is Available From The Start, The Other Robot Master, You Have To Clear The Requirements Unlock Skins

- Added Musou Attacks/Special Finisher Attack Meters In MM8BDM On The Right of Health Bar Meters, But The Special Finisher Attacks Is From Dynasty Warriors 7 & 8

==========================
== SINGLEPLAYER CONTENT ==
==========================

- Added Your Female Dynasty Warriors Characters on Shu Boss Fights At The End of Chapter 13 (Mega Man V GB), If The Poll You Vote Is Higher Than The Other Female Dynasty Warriors Characters One on Shu

- When Adding Female Dynasty Warriors Characters on Shu Boss Battles of Your Choose of Voting In MM8BDM, The Boss Themes You Put On Female Dynasty Warriors Characters in Shu They Have Voting Boss Fight Is Cossack Boss Themes From Minus Infinity

- Added Chapter 12 (A New Challenger Maybe From Other Franchises Is Approaching) - Mega Man 10

- Added Chapter 13 (The War Against The Characters They Voting For High Poll) - Mega Man V Gameboy

- Added Cyra Alesha & New Wily Capsule As The Version 6 Final Boss In Chapter 13