Advanced Search

Author Topic: The Night That Changed Everything (RP)  (Read 26235 times)

August 13, 2013, 09:35:28 PM
Read 26235 times

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

• View Profile
    • http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mega_Storm/index/
The Night That Changed Everything (RP)
« on: August 13, 2013, 09:35:28 PM »
(So, be careful to make sure everyone has a chance to post.
Also, if you aren't on the list and still wish to join the RP, feel free to post in the discussion thread.)

New years eve, 20XX. In the New City Square, Plant Man was setting up for a party. He had invited many of his fellow Robot Masters, though he knew not all could make it; for instance, Honey Woman was busy tending to their garden.

He had set up a dancefloor with music and a small bar. Plant Man looked up at the stars, smiling. He felt that this would be a good night.

He was unbelievably wrong.

August 13, 2013, 11:00:07 PM
Reply #1

Offline CHAOS_FANTAZY

• MM8BDM Extender

• Still Around, But Only Kind Of
  • Date Registered: November 21, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

• View Profile
Re: The Night That Changed Everything (RP)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »
The sound of a quick pair of boots suddenly was heard, tearing down the streets at a pace nearly rivaling that of Quick-Man.  As the sound came closer, the outline of a straitlaced policeman Robot could be seen through the darkness.  He sped up straight to Plant-Man, saluted, and said, "Officer Fake-Man, reporting for duty!"

He dropped the salute, as quickly as he appeared, and walked around slowly, his hands clasped behind his back.  "Yes, I know you didn't bring me an invitation.  I was assigned by the police force to ensure nothing bad goes down here at this party.  Noise and confusion of this caliber would be an excellent time to launch an attack, and, well...it wouldn't be the first time something illicit happened at a Robot Master party," he added, alluding to the last time Heat-Man got a bit too zealous and ruined everyone's evening.
"Don't bother trying to get rid of me; I'm staying.  That being said, I'll try not to be a stick in the mud.  It is a celebration, after all—might as well try to have a good time.  I'm not much of a dancer, but I might even help myself to a couple drinks.  Enjoy yourselves, now," he said with a wave, and found a place to stand where he wouldn't get in the way.

August 13, 2013, 11:12:40 PM
Reply #2

Offline Azure Sky

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2013, 11:34:11 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:12:40 PM »
Flying past the bright glowing moon, Tengu Man soars the skies looking for bright lights and music. Slowly decending down to the party grounds, he spots Plant Man and Fake Man in attendance. "Oh great, had I've known there would be a cop here, I wouldnt event have wasted my time. Such foolishness." Hovering over to the joyful Plant Man, he greets him.

"You did a nice job setting this up, I'll give you that, but I'll be sure to change that opinion later on. Whether it be good or bad, we'll just see." He takes a seat by the line of chairs set up, folds his arms and closes his eyes.

August 13, 2013, 11:36:47 PM
Reply #3

Offline varogon

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 25, 2013, 03:00:38 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 11:36:47 PM »
Stomping down the street Grenade Man saw the 3 gathered robot masters, two in chairs. He walked up to Plant Man, standing by the chairs, and said

"Hey Plant Man, thank you for reconsidering not letting me come to the party. Don't worry, I won't blow up most of the party  Like last year.  Or the year before that one."

to Fake Man he said "Don't freak out about me bein here, I have dealt with the craziness issues. So for tonight I will be fine, just fine." With that he walked over to the next chair and moves it outta the way so he could stand there.

August 13, 2013, 11:42:18 PM
Reply #4

Offline ZeStopper

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 15, 2013, 04:06:13 AM

• View Profile
    • http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 11:42:18 PM »
Rising from the Earth, a lightened Robot warrior appears. He walks up to the pool and Terra introduces himself, "What's up guys? You didn't start without me! That makes me happy."
"Oh, the Fakeman and the nice Tenguman are here. How are you all doing? You too Grenade, you have a nice EXPLOSIVE personality! Hahahahahhaha! I crack myself up. How are you doing Plant! You gotta teach me those planting skills cause the guardian of Earth has to know about life!"

August 13, 2013, 11:45:01 PM
Reply #5

Offline TheDoc

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 31, 2011, 10:37:33 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 11:45:01 PM »
Then, the sound of a tank rolling down the road is heard as a small purple speck appears in the distance. As he rolls up, he sees 4 other robot masters, three in....chairs? Wait a sec.... I thought someone needs some demolition help? What is this?

Then he saw Terra and glared at him. Why are YOU here? I never like stuck-up Stardroids in the first place, but you...

August 13, 2013, 11:47:16 PM
Reply #6

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 11:47:16 PM »
Enker slowly walked down the street. Despite his destination being a party with likely no fighting going on, he had brought his Barrier Spear along with him in the event things took a sharp turn. The night was wild, with all sorts of celebration on account of the coming year. Enker smiled to himself.

Enker approached the square and saw that the host had already seated several guests (despite one opting to stand). He quickly scanned the area, and took note of Fake Man keeping a vigilant eye on the place. Enker approached Plant Man and offered his greetings. "Assuming things go smoothly, unlike last year," Enker shot a glare at Grenade Man, "this should be a satisfying end to the year. Thanks for inviting me." Enker grinned and took the seat discarded by Grenade Man, and directed his attention to the visibly confused and seemingly angered Napalm Man.

August 13, 2013, 11:49:53 PM
Reply #7

Offline ZeStopper

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 15, 2013, 04:06:13 AM

• View Profile
    • http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 11:49:53 PM »
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?" Terra, clearly confused, said to Naplam Man. "I'm not stuck up, I just like my face and my hands. No offense on the hands part homie. I just came here to party because it's Earth's new year and Sunstar told me to take a vacation. So lets not cause any problems. Mercury is going to be here too, so I'll just take a nap meanwhile."

August 13, 2013, 11:51:58 PM
Reply #8

Offline TheDoc

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 11:51:58 PM »
Party... Napalmman turned to Plantman, the guy that seemed to be in charge of things. Ummmmmmmmmmm :|

August 13, 2013, 11:55:04 PM
Reply #9

Offline Hallan Parva

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• drifting absently across an endless sea
  • Date Registered: September 23, 2010, 10:32:40 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 11:55:04 PM »
"Alright, we're here."

The motorcycle pulled up outside the gates. Snake Man hopped off and let out a laugh, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Ehh... you sure you can't stick around?" Snake Man asked his companion.
The rider removed his helmet. "Sorry. I promised the Doctor I'd watch over the city tonight."
"Yeah, I hear ya... It's not an easy job maintaining world peace, is it, Break Man?"
"Proto Man," he corrected. His agitation was clearly audible. "Anyway, I gotta run. Have fun."

Proto Man put his Break helmet back on, speeding off into the night.

"Ehh... he can't fool me," Snake Man laughed to himself. "He's such a lightweight. A couple of B-Tanks and he gets crazy drunk..."

He walked in through the gates and noticed a rather... interesting scene evolving in the park. He quickly scanned the area for Magnet Man or Galaxy Man, but after seeing that no other Light model Robot Masters had arrived yet, decided to chat it up with Plant Man.

"Looks real nice so far," Snake Man complimented. "Ehh... I can't wait to see who passes out first this year." He gestured towards Grenade Man and added, "Last year with Grenade Man and Bomb Man was a riot, ehh! To be honest, I'm not sure whether I'm relieved or disappointed to see you hired security..."

August 13, 2013, 11:57:34 PM
Reply #10

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

• View Profile
    • http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mega_Storm/index/
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 11:57:34 PM »
"Yes. This is a New Years celebration." Plant Man said, not wanting another blown-up party. "Let's all keep it cool."

He calmed himself, and smiled. As long as HE kept cool, everyone else should remain calm, too. He hoped. When he heard a familiar voice, he turned to greet Snake Man.

"Hello and welcome, Snake Man. I did not bring security, he came here on his own accord. I hope this party is more peaceful than the last one." He said with deliberate calmness.

August 13, 2013, 11:57:55 PM
Reply #11

Offline Magnet Dood

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• Rockman 5- Blues' Trap!?
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2011, 08:13:37 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 11:57:55 PM »
Right about then, a gleaming shine came from the entryway. "I didn't realize most of you were stargazers," a sly-sounding voice called. Flicking the front of his star-emblazoned helmet, Star Man strolled inside the party grounds, giving a casual salute to Plant Man. "Nice to see ya again, Planty. Lucky I managed to get off of work for this- Doc Wily sure does like me having around as an architect. I can see I'm rather early... this all we have so far?" Putting his hands on his hips, he looked around at the few party-goers, nodding at Terra, a fellow space-bot. "It'll do for now. I just hope you remembered to invite the ladies this time."

Finding a nice, comfortable couch, he sat down and eased his legs back, putting his hands behind his head. "It's about time I've gotten time off... this'll be a fun evening, I'm sure."

August 14, 2013, 12:10:49 AM
Reply #12

Offline varogon

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 25, 2013, 03:00:38 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 12:10:49 AM »
Grenade Man, after getting bored standing around, walked over to the bar and helped himself. He punched the tank's top open and chugged the contents quickly, only to grab another. After a few minutes he had a small but notifiable pile building up beside him. "This ok, Plant, or am I not supposed to be drinkin' yet?"

As he drank he was thinking: Unless Mr. cop or crazy Napalm over there does something interesting, this will be a boring party. Well...I guess I could get someone to chuck or lug me into the sky for a big firework show, hehehe.

August 14, 2013, 12:35:08 AM
Reply #13

Offline TheDoc

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 12:35:08 AM »
*sigh* Well, after working for so long, a break would be nice. Napalmman grabbed an E-tank from the bar and sat down, crossing his legs. I hope something interesting happens... Napalmman thought to himself as he glanced at Grenademan.

August 14, 2013, 12:49:17 AM
Reply #14

Offline Azure Sky

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2013, 11:34:11 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2013, 12:49:17 AM »
Tengu Man opens one eye to examine the others. "Hmm, nobody interesting here I see. All familiar faces. I knew this was just a big waste of time. But still, never hurts to socialize every once in a while."

Putting his independent spirit aside, he hops up and calls for a few of his Tencrows. "Bring me an E-Tank and some cake, will ya?" The birds flap away and come back with a slice of cake and an E-Tank stolen from Napalm Man. Retracting his triple bladed fan, he sets down the cake on one fan blade and the E-Tank on another. "Well, Plant can bake a good cake, I'll give him that too. But it still ain't enough to change my opinion of thid lame party." After finishing his treats, he returns back to sitting with his arms folded and eyes closed.