Advanced Search

Author Topic: [LIVESTREAM] Turbo's Ultra Combo of Fighters!  (Read 2493 times)

January 17, 2014, 08:27:25 PM
Read 2493 times

Offline Turbodude

• Warrior

• Minus the whole 'dude' thing.
  • Date Registered: July 07, 2010, 12:06:31 AM

• View Profile
    • My Twitch! (Fightingpolygonteam)
[LIVESTREAM] Turbo's Ultra Combo of Fighters!
« on: January 17, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »
Heyo, guys! This may be kinda short notice, but it just occurred to me that I didn't really advertise this idea I've had for a while now on here yet. As one would guess, I am in fact playing a bunch of fighting games, but mostly ones that are sort of obscure, practically unheard of, or just plain weird or unique. Expect some hidden gems, a few MK knockoffs, and others!

To kick off the stream, I'm gonna be playing something that isn't exactly...obscure, but certainly not the most popular, that being Killer Instinct. I don't mean the downgraded SNES port, I mean the real deal. The arcade version!

As for the games in general, this is how I'll play them to keep things interesting:

1: The difficulty must be set to /at least/ default settings, I can up the difficulty if I want/feel necessary, but I cannot tone it down once it goes up.
2: I will be limiting myself to 5 continues per game. If I cannot beat the game within 5 continues, I lose…unless the stream audience requests I continue.
3: Because the new years stream was such a hit with challenges, I decided to bring them back with this: If the stream requests a character, I HAVE to pick them if at all possible, no exceptions or bias from me.

The stream will be at 6:30 PM Eastern time, and you can find it as always here!

If anybody has suggestions for fighters to play on stream, I'll try and get them to work too, hope to see you folks there!