Advanced Search

Author Topic: LUCIA - Skin and Bio (Mewthree Remake)  (Read 3150 times)

April 04, 2019, 12:01:25 AM
Read 3150 times

Offline The Elusive Songbird

• Standard Member

• The Dawn Machine.
  • Date Registered: August 08, 2017, 01:07:14 AM

• View Profile
LUCIA - Skin and Bio (Mewthree Remake)
« on: April 04, 2019, 12:01:25 AM »
╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗
LUCIA
╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

Unassuming servant bot by day, beastly vigilante at night! She will fight till the end of days for robot kind, with no cost too great. She's a powerful robot, due to apparent psychic powers, including the power to wield light itself!
Lucia's light based abilities are amplified with her helmet, and flows out through her Sol Blaster. Sometimes, she will overload, and blinding light (and deadly radiation) will pour out from her eyes!

Her origins are a mystery, though, clues found in pursuit of her absent creator have lead to some strange dead ends. Whoever this estranged scientist was, they seemed to have a penchant for studying magic, alchemy, and the reanimating of the dead. . .

Theme song:

Download Here! (Regular Version w/ Mega Man colors)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uroh3n1nv57txqr/Monsterbot.pk3/file

Download Here! (alt color version)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ur3thy2mkjp8r4g/Monsterbotcolor.pk3/file

April 04, 2019, 01:38:54 AM
Reply #1

Offline Magnet Dood

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• Rockman 5- Blues' Trap!?
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2011, 08:13:37 PM

• View Profile
Re: Mewthree! - Skin and Bio
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 01:38:54 AM »
There is a lot to unpack here.

No one's going to download your skin if you don't put Mega Man colors on it, since they won't see what weapon their opponent has if they use it. So get on that.

As for the backstory... uhh...

Is Dr. Fuji the guy who got killed in the first Pokemon movie or something? How'd he manage to come back to life to make Mewthree? And aren't you kinda ripping off Worlds Collide here with the time thing, only this time with Pokemon? And why does Lusamine fit into all this if it's a Team Rocket operation? Isn't she inactive by the end of Sun and Moon?

This is wacky, no bones about it.

April 04, 2019, 02:01:25 PM
Reply #2

• Standard Member

• The Dawn Machine.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 02:01:25 PM »
There is a lot to unpack here.

No one's going to download your skin if you don't put Mega Man colors on it, since they won't see what weapon their opponent has if they use it. So get on that.

As for the backstory... uhh...

Is Dr. Fuji the guy who got killed in the first Pokemon movie or something? How'd he manage to come back to life to make Mewthree? And aren't you kinda ripping off Worlds Collide here with the time thing, only this time with Pokemon? And why does Lusamine fit into all this if it's a Team Rocket operation? Isn't she inactive by the end of Sun and Moon?

This is wacky, no bones about it.

This is just a self-indulgent OC that I made for fun that I wanted to share the skin for, since I put a lot of time into it (the skin).
Tbh, I didn't put a lot of time into the backstory in regards to how it fits into the pokemon timeline. It's the first draft; Ill iron out the fine details as time goes on.

And don't worry! I'm working on a fully functional version of the skin as we speak.

April 04, 2019, 03:39:51 PM
Reply #3

• Standard Member

• The Dawn Machine.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 03:39:51 PM »
This is just a self-indulgent OC that I made for fun that I wanted to share the skin for, since I put a lot of time into it (the skin).
Tbh, I didn't put a lot of time into the backstory in regards to how it fits into the pokemon timeline. It's the first draft; Ill iron out the fine details as time goes on.

And don't worry! I'm working on a fully functional version of the skin as we speak.
All done!