Advanced Search

Author Topic: [Cheat/RCON Tool] Player Manipulator (V16) (Final?)  (Read 25855 times)

August 31, 2014, 12:40:18 PM
Reply #15

Offline PotatoStrike

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 12, 2014, 04:29:39 PM

• View Profile
Re: [Cheat/RCON Tool] Player Manipulator (V13)
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2014, 12:40:18 PM »
Ok, it disappoint me as well I can eat cats.

September 13, 2014, 11:45:20 PM
Reply #16

Offline CarThief

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 21, 2009, 10:31:00 PM

• View Profile
Re: [Cheat/RCON Tool] Player Manipulator (V15) (Fixed crash)
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2014, 11:45:20 PM »
Well normally it might be a bit early for a bump but this version fixed a rather nasty bug that crashed on loading when for whatever reason teams where cleared and replaced with less then 4 teams, which caused problems when defining actors which have team allignments.

Though there's a pretty neat function of being able to see your target through walls, as demonstrated in the images below. The addcameral and addcamerar functions are neat for co-op view like in Portal as well, though aside from all that its mostly bugfixes.
(click to show/hide)
I guess there's a handy ping command or two as well which displays a sort of radar wave/blip on the map where the target is.

April 17, 2015, 05:31:03 PM
Reply #17

Offline Ghoulitine

• Athlete
  • Date Registered: December 30, 2013, 10:23:26 PM

• View Profile
Re: [Cheat/RCON Tool] Player Manipulator (V16) (Final?)
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2015, 05:31:03 PM »
The projectilering - option does not work until you use it with rcon in front of it, can you change that? :L
Also, the "adminstatus" is lost after dying for some reason, but only until recently.
===EDIT===

Actually, quite alot of options dont seem to work online unless the rcon is used in fron of it, while other commands dotn require it (like fire2me)

April 30, 2015, 07:57:00 AM
Reply #18

Offline CarThief

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 21, 2009, 10:31:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2015, 07:57:00 AM »
Well, some commands are server-side, and some are listed as client-side. You can only use the server-side commands by putting rcon in front, and the client-side commands will work without doing so (if sv_cheats is true, or you've got cheating permission through 'allowcheats', which is given through the server/rcon).

In this case you're probably looking for the 'projectileringme' command. And to keep your cheating abilities you gotta use the clientside command named 'keepcheats' if i remember correctly. (Might be better/faster to bind it to something.)
Though 'keepcheats' only lets you do the clientside commands after dieing and respawning, not actual built in-game engine cheats like god, give weapons/all, etc.
(It goes away if you spectate/disconnect, though.)

If you can find a command list somewhere (i recall the main post has one, or there's a in-game list too, i think it was 'listcommands [page_number]'?) you should be able to see which ones are listed as server-side or client-side from those.
Also helps to know if you dont know already (just in case), pressing TAB autocompletes commands you where trying to type, or brings up suggestions, so TAB after typing 'spawnitem' gives all the names you can add after 'spawnitem'. Or just type 'projectileringmero' and it will probably autocomplete to 'projectileringmerocket'.

March 29, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
Reply #19

Offline BigRockerEnding

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 08, 2018, 01:06:43 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 11:50:53 PM »
So I tried downloading the pk3 and using it, and for some reason it's having no effect. In addition, when I tried joining a server that used the file, it failed to connect despite me having the file.

April 08, 2018, 02:13:40 PM
Reply #20

Offline Ghoulitine

• Athlete
  • Date Registered: December 30, 2013, 10:23:26 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2018, 02:13:40 PM »
I know it has been a longer while on this topic, though I wanna request something.
Is it possible to get a version that only includes the global mutators for each player and, if not, green light to edit the .pk3 to be so?

I ask that because TSPG has banned the normal versions because of the options there are, after consulting them, I've been told it would be allowed if it included only the mutators and nothing else.

This tool is like the definition of creative multiplayer, so that would be pretty neat to have it back, and I'd really appreciate that.
Thanks in advance.