Advanced Search

Author Topic: The Night That Changed Everything (RP)  (Read 26155 times)

August 14, 2013, 01:04:06 AM
Reply #15

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
Re: The Night That Changed Everything (RP)
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2013, 01:04:06 AM »
Flame Man himself was ecstatic to be going somewhere for once. His oil company has been strong economically, but it's never been the most relaxing of times. He's always been pushed to his limits simply because he as well as his minions were the only ones capable of harnessing the oil's potential. Humans would always mess up the job. Always complaints of "my new suit's ruined", "why aren't there any bathrooms here", or even "the oil bit off my finger". He sighed a breath of relief to himself as the plane he was in landed, knowing he'd be able to take a break from it all for even just a couple of days.

He eventually made it to the party, getting lost once or twice on the way over. The first thing he did was just sit down in a chair nearby, allowing himself to just collect himself for a little bit.

August 14, 2013, 01:15:17 AM
Reply #16

Offline Rozark

• MM8BDM Extender

• Mr. Explorer
  • Date Registered: August 28, 2011, 04:46:04 PM

• View Profile
    • Rozark #0873
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2013, 01:15:17 AM »
A wild Galaxyman flies through the depths of the universe, exploring the newly found galaxy simply known as "Canela". Numerous smells litter the galaxy, fancy ones that even "The Man of Chicken" would appreciate.

However, his body couldn't take all of these wonderful smells. One of his engines blew and he began to make a harsh descent to the planet below. He began to name off the atmospheres he passed through, preparing himself for the ground below. Seeing some lights below, he feels as if that is the best place to land; if only for an attempt to not crash.

"SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE" yells Galaxyman as he plummets through the front door to what appeared to be a party. All the other guests looked at him with a blank stare then proceeded back to what they were doing. He proceeds to get up and go to a nearby repair station to fix his engine, ordering a drink along the way.

August 14, 2013, 01:28:58 AM
Reply #17

Offline ZeStopper

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 15, 2013, 04:06:13 AM

• View Profile
    • http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2013, 01:28:58 AM »
Galaxyman's screaming woke up the snoozing Terra.
"Huh, they started the rave without me! Oh wait, it's just  GalaxyMan going high. That boy should learn some manners." He said.
"It also looks like StarMan and FlameMan have arrived, but where is Mercury? The planet is only 77-222 million miles from Earth, not too far to travel for a Stardroid." Terra calculated.
"I think I'll go grab a drink. Wake me up when Mercury comes." Terra said to Plantman before heading to the bar.

August 14, 2013, 01:33:33 AM
Reply #18

Offline varogon

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 25, 2013, 03:00:38 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 01:33:33 AM »
"Here, I just opened this one. There's plenty more, I have't drank up too many of them. Yet, hehehehe." Grenade Man said as he handed Terra an E-Tank.

Huh...this is getting a little bit more entertaining, he thought as he opened and downed another tank. Whats that 32, 33, I don't even know how many I have had. I do know I want another one.

August 14, 2013, 01:37:30 AM
Reply #19

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

• View Profile
    • http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mega_Storm/index/
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 01:37:30 AM »
Plant Man smiled as he saw the new Robot Masters enter the party. But then, someone glomped him from behind, startling him. "Honey Woman, don't do that!"

Honey Woman giggled and flew circles around him. "Always easy to jump, Planty! I was able to get some time off to spend with you. It's new years after all!"

"True." Plant Man said with a small smile. "This would be our first one together. None of the others know about us yet."

August 14, 2013, 01:44:35 AM
Reply #20

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 01:44:35 AM »
Enker arose and approached the bar, helping himself to an E-Tank. He glanced at Grenade Man and stepped back, visibly repulsed. Taking a deep drink, Enker began to loosen up, until he tripped on a stray empty, likely dropped by Grenade Man. Landing unceremoniously, Enker's drink splashed all over his face. Instantly infuriated and tempted to kick the bar stool out from underneath Grenade Man, he quickly recomposed himself and stepped away to mingle with the other guests.

August 14, 2013, 01:48:59 AM
Reply #21

Offline TheDoc

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 31, 2011, 10:37:33 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 01:48:59 AM »
Napalmman narrowed his eyes at Tengu as he got up to get another E-Tank. As he was going, he saw Flameman, who had just arrived.

Finally, someone decent. Napalmman had a sort of respect for Flameman. He didn't fly around, he didn't yell into the air, and he didn't steal people's E-Tanks. Plus, outside this god-forsaken party, he didn't go out picking fights, but could easily hold his own if necessary. I wonder who else is coming...*sigh* Napalmman slouched in his chair, it creaking under his weight.

August 14, 2013, 01:55:40 AM
Reply #22

Offline Magnet Dood

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• Rockman 5- Blues' Trap!?
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2011, 08:13:37 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2013, 01:55:40 AM »
(...so are more characters per person allowed now, or what?)

Star Man cracked his eye open just slightly to see the bubbly-bee Robot Mistress fly circles around Plant Man. A small smirk settled in the corner of his face. "'Bout time Plant grew some bolts- I was starting to think we'd never get any company of the 2nd kind around here..." He then peered over at Plant himself. "Ah, so that's what's going on. As much as I like Plant Man, he's got too good a prize to pass up. Heheheh..." Shaking his head slightly, he headed over to the bar, already crowded with party-goers.

Perusing over the usual fare, he noticed a tank sitting on the far right flashing an L on it. "Wow, an L-Tank, aged to perfection! Man, these must've cost a fortune to dig up...  too bad they were discontinued a few decades ago, this stuff was the bomb." Taking two and stashing one inside his wrist compartment, he dodged Enker's fall, and sat down at his seat and waved at Napalm Man, his brother who arrived earlier.

August 14, 2013, 01:57:40 AM
Reply #23

Offline Azure Sky

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2013, 11:34:11 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2013, 01:57:40 AM »
Tengu Man gets up and finally decides to do something other than simply sitting on the side-lines. He takes a walk over to the pool and takes a look at the neon-lit water. Seeing some of the others sitting with their feet in the water, he sits beside the diving board setting his feet in and relaxing himself. It was then that Terra took a step onto the board. Jumping a few times, he takes a dive in and splashes water all onto Tengu. After emerging from the water, he shakes his head, flinging more water from his hair onto the already drenched Tengu Man. Shaking the water off of him, he stands back up and draws his fan blades. "Watch where you're jumping you shampoo-whoring idiot!" Aiming his buster at him, he shoots a tornado hold right at him, flinging all of the water out of the pool.

August 14, 2013, 02:01:22 AM
Reply #24

Offline varogon

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 25, 2013, 03:00:38 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2013, 02:01:22 AM »
Being splashed by water, Grenade Man was drawn away from his continuous chugging.
"HEY! WERED MY L-Tanks GO!?! I brought those for each guest, so give 'em back or Imma Blow something apart!" Grenade Man, who was obviously not inebriated by all the tanks he had drank, screamed. He looked over at Star Man "I know it was you, Twinkle Toes, put 'em back!"

August 14, 2013, 02:04:31 AM
Reply #25

Offline TheDoc

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 31, 2011, 10:37:33 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 02:04:31 AM »
OOC: For future reference, some people don't like others controlling their character(s?), Azure.

IC: Napalmman saw Starman snag a couple L-Tanks, then he sat down and waved to him. Napalmman nodded back. His E-Tank was about half empty when the pool roared into a whirlwind. Napalmman covered his face with his arm and took another sip.

Then, Grenademan started yelling at Starman about L-Tanks. Napalmman would've facepalmed, but he knew better ;) . Here he goes.

August 14, 2013, 02:06:21 AM
Reply #26

Offline DarkAura

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 01:38:04 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 02:06:21 AM »
That should be the spot right beyond that large streatch of buildings there, J.
Where those stitch-lights originate?
Yep.

Amidst the dark night sky, a faint, green glow materializes in the distance. It stared swerving between mile-high buildings Jupiter, one of the Stardroids, is assisting his younger brother Mercury by giving him a ride to the party that he and his eldest brother, Terra, both recieved. As for the reason, Jupiter was heading to a conference in a section of the city nearby and decided to multi-task since Mercury was offered a ride by Terra, but couldn't because Mercury slept in too late. Since Jupiter was older than Mercury, he showed concern for him all because of being invited to this undescribed party. He thought to himself:

Inviting the oldest and the youngest of my brothers...it DOES seem kind of suspisious. I should probably tag alongside him just in case, but Terra's there as well and could verily do me harm for showing up uninvited.
J, SNAP OUT OF IT!

Mercury's hollar snapped Jupiter out of his train of thought to reveal that he was sterring himself into a tall skyscraper. They both screamed as Jupiter twisted his body to jet away from and around the building.

J, I'll be damned if you leave me in critical condition before I even get to the party!
Have you forgotten, Merc, that you can turn into an amorphus blob and not take any damage in that forme?
No, I remember. I was just gonna put myself into a situation that would get YOU in trouble, Mr. Drives-So-Bad.

Despite the only scare encountered on their flight, they managed to reach the party's destination. A grin started to creep across his face as he was ecstatic to attend to drop into the party...literally.

Welp, here's my stop! Thanks, big bro. I'll send you a postcard, souvenier, et cetera, et ecetra. See ya!

Mercury jumped off of Jupiter's jetpack and stated to rocket downward by nothing but gravity itself.

Merc, you psychotic idioit! Ehh...forget it. If I get in trouble for it, fine. It's not my fault I let my young bro kill himself all because I decided to multi-task...

Jupiter continued to argue with himself as he continues to his conference call. Meanwhile, Mercury is diving towards the party with the same happy smirk.

This is it, Merc. Your first shindig with good friends. I get to dance, gossip, meet girls...wait, I don't know if they invited any girls, or even INVENTED girls, but hey I can stil-...

Before he could finish his impressive self-theory on his possible enjoyment of the party, he slammed into the center of the dance floor and splashed in a small puddle that looked like someone stomped on a giant black widow spider. Everyone who heard the loud splat gazed towards where Mercury crashed. Suddenly, the puddle started to creep off the dance floor and started to reform next to PlantMan.

Plant, my mutual friend! Thanks for inviting me! If there's anything I can do to help make this party more lively, I'll do it for ya. Don't worry, I won't do anything remotely destructive, like how GrenadeMan wrecked last year's party. I'll just grab a seat for now and rest, I'm so excited.

He noticed Terra by the bar, annoyed that Mercury arrived late, and went to sit by him, but there were no stools left to sit upon. So he charged up his Grab Buster and fired it to the other side of the bar at a vacant stool that flew overhead and towards Mercury's lifted head. Placed down he sat beside his brother and shot for a slice of dessert and an E-Tank, ready to par-take in a random, generic discussion with his brother.

August 14, 2013, 02:11:37 AM
Reply #27

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 02:11:37 AM »
Flame Man glanced over at the raucous coming from the bar. Enker. Who else did he expect. We're all Mega Man killers too, buddy. No need to get your circuits tied up.

He decided it would be best to look around and count who's actually here, most of them unfamiliar to him. Wily's been busy, he thought to himself. He noticed Napalm and Star by the bar, which were inspirations to the sixth rebellion masters back whenever that was occuring. "Oh wow, it's been X0 years already," Flame Man mumbled to himself as he re-positioned himself to find a more comfortable position. Some water by the pool landed nearby him, but so long as Hard Man was banned from the pool, he'd be fine.

August 14, 2013, 02:21:15 AM
Reply #28

Offline CHAOS_FANTAZY

• MM8BDM Extender

• Still Around, But Only Kind Of
  • Date Registered: November 21, 2010, 08:21:24 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 02:21:15 AM »
Fake-Man had stood quietly at the same spot since the party began, not moving a muscle.  Yes, I was sent here by the police force, he thought, and it's about time, too.  Ever since Grenade-Man was built and liberated back in 20XX, he had simply wrecked every New Years party since by blowing something—or someone—up.  Cut-Man still wouldn't go near the guy.  Luckily, he was built and liberated the very next year, 20XX, and he'd been arguing with the police force to make a policeman—himself—mandatory at the party.  Now, finally, this year, 20XX, they decided to let him go.  He checked his watch.  11:00 PM.  In an hour, it would be 20XX.  Funny how they're all the same year, he idly thought to himself, eyeing Grenade-Man at the bar.
Eventually, he could not deny that the number of drinking Robots made it look like fun, and he broke his statuesque appearance and sauntered to the bar.  "Waiter, give me something simple.  Low alcohol content.  A drunk policeman is as good as a car with no gas."  He removed his faceplate and was just about to reach for his shot when he heard the boisterous shouts of one Grenade-Man.  Instantly tensing, his hand went to his chamber, hoping he wouldn't have to spin it.  "Mister Grenade-Man, please calm down.  There is no need to pick a fight.  We're all here to have fun."

August 14, 2013, 02:25:06 AM
Reply #29

Offline Magnet Dood

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• Rockman 5- Blues' Trap!?
  • Date Registered: April 19, 2011, 08:13:37 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 02:25:06 AM »
Star Man's eyes popped open as an angry Grenade Man shouted at him. "What's the big deal, tough guy? They're everyone's drinks, you can't just call a whole section for yourself. Go find you're own L-Tanks- these babies are mine."  He then noticed Tengu Man making a fool out of himself by splashing up all the water. "Damn, that guy's a jerk. If only he wasn't so pissy about everyone around him..." He then glanced over at Honey Woman again. "On second thought, it would be a pretty dick move to cockblock Plant's fun with his lady... but I'm all about dick moves, so it doesn't really crush against my morals too much. Heh." He slowly got up from his chair and walked over to Plant Man. "Heya, Planty. I don't think you've introduced me to your friend yet." He nodded to Honey Woman, forming one of his trademark smirks. "The name's Star Man. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."