Advanced Search

Author Topic: Mega Man Unlimited Weapons  (Read 5450 times)

January 31, 2015, 05:53:03 PM
Read 5450 times

Offline Max

• MM8BDM Extender

• i ate those food
  • Date Registered: July 09, 2010, 08:10:13 PM

• View Profile
    • ??
Mega Man Unlimited Weapons
« on: January 31, 2015, 05:53:03 PM »
According to windows, this was made in mid 2013 by me and I think Blaze did a few of the sprites, it was cancelled when I didn't feel like making ANOTHER huge expansion

I had it around in my folder for the longest time so I thought I'd clean it up and release it

Images
(click to show/hide)

Jet Missile: fires a fast travelling explosive missile in a line. If charged, locks on to the nearest target.
Tank Arsenal: fires a straight explosive, one small explosive rocket that travels to the ground then goes parallel to it, and one lobbing grenade.
Glue Shot: an arcing projectile that stuns people it hits and can be used to create solid platforms.
Comet Dash: a melee battering ram attack that can be used as a dash and fires projectiles left and right when travelling.
Nitro Blast: a short range line of powerful explosions.
Rainbow Beam: a quick travelling attack that can be detonated in a click to create a large field of damage.
Nail Shield: a hugging damage shield that can be swapped out without disappearing. Creates a spread shot of nails when fired off.

This is old and I didn't update it much so here are some issues
-Jet Missile's charging will allow you to damage shootable objects (eg. Party Ball, Oil tanks) just by looking at them
-Glue Shot doesn't check to see if it can spawn so people will be stuck in it easily
-Yo-Yo Cutter was never made
-Yoku Attack was never made
-Water Cannon wasn't even out when this was made

enjoy and use them in whatever you want

Download link

August 05, 2016, 02:45:29 AM
Reply #1

Offline MetalMasher

• Standard Member

• Bloody Devotion
  • Date Registered: June 27, 2016, 02:26:47 PM

• View Profile