Advanced Search

Author Topic: Ultimate Knight Windom XP  (Read 10134 times)

April 04, 2015, 03:15:49 PM
Read 10134 times

Offline Endymion

• Standard Member

• Master Magician
  • Date Registered: February 26, 2015, 03:18:18 PM

• View Profile
Ultimate Knight Windom XP
« on: April 04, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »

One of my favorit games, easy to learn hard to master. The Ultimate Knight Windom XP is a console-like mech arena fighter. It's all about giant mechs fighting against each other in a destructible stage. With the PowerUp Kit and the latest patch there are 24 playable mech, and an NPC only warship. It sounds good, but first you need to unlock them by playing on the game. Some of the mechs shows similarities with other mechs in the same type, but all of them are unique in the terms of weapons, and movement options. There are transformable units, long range missile fighter álá Itano Circus, or massive heavy mechs.

The core gameplay is similar to the Virtual On and the Gundam vs. series. You can lock-on on one of the possible targets, and all of your shot (except the special purpose weapons) will target that opponent. Most of the weapons has more or less homing ability. All of the weapons can be set to different buttons, and has separate recharge time, but uses the same energy gauge. With the exception of the true long range fighters, every mech has melee weapon to deal with the close range targets. The melee attacks can be comboed, canceled, and even sometimes has special combo options. There are also a special option called OverClock. OverClock will enhance the regeneration speed of the weapons, the energy, and the boost, and decrease the cost of the special moves. You can anytime activate it if you have enough Ex.

There are also a special feature: you can make your own pilots. This mean, you can add voices (or basically any sounds) to the pilot. These sounds will be played during the corresponding events (for example when you attack, one of the attack sounds will be played). It is not hard to make a pilot, and it is really fun to hear your favorite character's voice. Of course you can add custom musics too.

The game quite superb in multi player mode. You can play it split-screen in the same computer up to 4 players (requires gamepad). Also you can play it through the internet up to 10 players, either by connecting to servers, or making one with the included server files. It is easy to use the server, just choose the game mode, and click on start.

This was a lot of writings. For some rest, here are two gameplay videos. :)

(click to show/hide)

Feel free to ask, or comment!  :mrgreen:

November 18, 2017, 05:13:03 AM
Reply #1

Lou Fulvio Laranjo

Re: Ultimate Knight Windom XP
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 05:13:03 AM »
i downloaded the game but it's not in english. but i manage to go to the online section, but how to lan with friends? please reply cuz my birthday is coming and i need to play it with friends. or can i have the link of the game>? please

please approve this admin. theres nothing wrong with it huhu

November 18, 2017, 05:14:27 AM
Reply #2

Lou Fulvio Laranjo

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 05:14:27 AM »
i downloaded the game but it's not in english. but i manage to go to the online section, but how to lan with friends? please reply cuz my birthday is coming and i need to play it with friends. or can i have the link of the game>? please

please approve this admin. theres nothing wrong with it huhu

September 18, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
Reply #3

Offline Adriantoth

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: September 18, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 09:30:18 AM »
I'm not a gamer so maybe someone will have a better answer. But I would guess that Windows XP has a lot fewer processes running, Fewer drivers. So that might be it. When I had XP I had less than a GB of ram and the computer ran fast. On windows 7 you have a lot more processes. Plus tons of drivers running. I don't know if that would affect FPS.

------------------
custom essay writing service

September 19, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
Reply #4

Offline Ruzma

• Standard Member

• darkness
  • Date Registered: August 05, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 03:42:29 PM »
Please don't bump old threads. This one is outdated and should remain as such.

September 21, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
Reply #5

Offline Dogcheese

• Standard Member

• My Light is Brilliant
  • Date Registered: May 29, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 07:07:16 AM »
Ruzma are you a moderator or just stupid LOL? I really wanna know LOL :cool: :cool:

September 22, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
Reply #6

Offline Ruzma

• Standard Member

• darkness
  • Date Registered: August 05, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 12:25:16 PM »
Oh? Please don't call me stoopid..Is this thread actually not dead? Sorry, probably should have kept to myself...
And, if you look at my profile, you'll see that I'm just an ordinary fan of 8-bit Deathmatch...

September 22, 2018, 03:10:54 PM
Reply #7

Offline Dogcheese

• Standard Member

• My Light is Brilliant
  • Date Registered: May 29, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 03:10:54 PM »
I'm just an ordinary fan of 8-bit Deathmatch...

One of the only 10 left in the world, the last of a dying breed