Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Tutorial Collection / Re: A program to create the skin sheets
« Last post by Zipper Man.EXE on Today at 08:39:12 PM »
He probably thinks that we have program to make sheets, but just saying, i don't actually think anybody here has made a program for that.
Classic: If capcom makes sequel to megaman, then god bless if it's this series, i really had a lot of fun with the classic series, specially MM7, I like the setting, I like the art style, I like the music, and it isn't a complicated mess, perfect for some simple fun.
X: I Know X kind of saved megaman, and that litteraly everyone in the planet worships this game, but i personally don't like it, Some stages look bland, The bosses are innecesarelly hard, and i really don't like how the game controls, This said, i credit the game for having a super cool soundtrack.
Zero: I only played Zero2 but i can tell you, this game is brutally hard, i can't give many details because i never got past any maverick thingie because all of them were too hard.
ZX: This one's pretty nice to play i only played the first game and got past the first boss but it's really fun!
Battle Network: If my Profile Pic, My username, and MM8BDM binds didn't tell you anything, I Love this series, 5 being my favourite out of them all. i like the battle system, i like the art style, i love the setting, i love the characters and i certainlly love the music.
Star Force: it may not be battle network, but it's just as fun as battle network, and i like how folder building isn't limited to what chip codes you have thanks to the new battle system, SF3 is the best.
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: MM8bdm Player Profiles
« Last post by Korota on Today at 06:01:56 PM »
I know I havent been on the forum in a while,but I vaguely remember being around during V4,dont even remember if I had a set name back then.
Either way...
In game name:Korota/MPD Korota
Favorite Game Modes: TLMS,Classes,Chaos Gen/TeamSneakUnholy/Saxton
Favorite Weapon:M.Card,F.Bomb,H.SniperF.Sword,B.Lead
Favorite Skin:Star Man/Fake Man for normal skins,Cubone as a custom.
Favorite Stages:MM8DW1,MM5STA,MM3SHA,MM8GRE,MMBKIN
Favorite Class:Magic Man,Grenade Man,Concrete Man,King,Burner Man
-I dont really have any rival.
-I dont really have any reputation in my opinion,some people know me,but I think most would just see me as another Doomseeker player.
-I really want to create a map pack,but I feel I wouldnt be good at it,maybe just a ComHotel room,but still....
Bugs/Suggestions / Re: [Sprites] New Swordman Skin
« Last post by fortegigasgospel on Today at 05:49:14 PM »
I think the eyes on Molly's should be moved so he looks like he is looking down. But yea the height thing was brought up because Frost and HSH were both scaled down for 8bdm, so they wouldn't be ridiculously huge, a pain when shooting at (due to hitbox), and 8bdm's Frost is based on his official MM10 sprite. When comparing the MM8 sprites the top of Sword's ear piece reaches the same height as Frost's shoulder (making them the same height) but Frost's sprite was still much wider then Sword's. So the comparing Sword's MM8 size to Mega doesn't match up for an 8bit version when Frost's 8bit sprite isn't the same scale to Mega, which results in Frost looking drastically smaller then Sword.

Edit: The problem has never been about Sword's height compared to Mega Man, it is his height compared to everyone else.

Look how drastically downsized Frost was, it only makes sense Sword get the same treatment.
Anything Goes / Re: What is your avatar from/of?
« Last post by Zipper Man.EXE on Today at 05:14:12 PM »
<-- My first style change ever forever in ever forever in ever forever on MMBN3
Tutorial Collection / Re: [TUTORIAL] DoomSeeker for Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch
« Last post by MegaMan85 on Today at 04:24:48 PM »
I did everything but all I see is a bunch of Servers for a game called Painkiller, and one server for a game called Mega Man World. No MM8BDM Servers.
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: MM8BDM - Soundtrack Release?
« Last post by NES Boy on Today at 01:39:41 PM »
I had no idea that RushJet1 compiled both Evil Robot themes in one of his bandcamp albums, considering it seemed like a one-time track. (I'm going to guess he uploaded a new album...?)
Actually, they were in an album released in 2014. It's called Various Remixes.

I should note that MM8BDM itself used a non-VRC6 version of the music before V5 (no Berserk theme, though). That version's not included in his album, so it should be okay to use in the MM8BDM album. That is, as long as songs that got replaced in later versions are included as well.
Skins & Bots etc / Re: JesterKatz's skins and bots
« Last post by bass44 on Today at 10:02:46 AM »
Agreed, I think this should be locked unless Jester comes back.
Skins & Bots etc / Re: JesterKatz's skins and bots
« Last post by Oliver on Today at 08:54:52 AM »
Uh, why can't I get ANY of these skins?
Did you close your mediafire account? If so, that's saddening.

Why, why did you have to bump a 6 year old thread that is dead? Couldn't you just leave it alone?
Projects & Creative / Re: Justified Classes v4a Hotfix 3
« Last post by Super64ds on Today at 08:48:52 AM »
I'm not sure if anyone gives a shit about the bot rush mode, but I found a few bugs in it. Alien and Wily both came out as Bubble Man for me, and if Mercury uses the attack where he turns to slime, he stays in slime form and can't be killed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10