Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Tutorial Collection / [RESOURCE] SECTINFO UDB Scripts
« Last post by Trillster on January 01, 2024, 01:29:48 AM »
SECTINFO UDB Scripts

If you've been out of the loop, SECTINFO is a file that can be put into the root of your map pack's PK3 to provide a location name for any given sector in your maps. These location names can be seen in teammate coop info, typed out by using the $location chat command, or queried by ACS. More details about SECTINFO can be found here.

Heavily inspired by Thunderono's SECTINFO tool, this new set of scripts can be used with Ultimate Doom Builder to be able to generate SECTINFO definitions right inside of the map editor.

Additionally, as a bonus, there's extra scripts to easily add callouts to sectors or select all sectors of a given callout. Just like the aforementioned SECTINFO tool, Domination support is here too!

Download Here!
View Repository

Installation Guide

First, open any map in Ultimate Doom Builder. Once the map is open, click the Scripts tab on the right side of the screen.

This'll open a navigation pane where you can view and run all of the scripts you have. Inside of this navigation pane, right click on the Examples folder and click Open in Explorer.

This'll take you to the directory that the Examples scripts are stored within. We'll want to navigate back one directory to the Scripts directory which is the root of Ultimate Doom Builder's script storage, so click the Scripts piece of the directory path.

Next, you'll need to download the SECTINFO scripts, so click the download link here.

Once you have it downloaded, navigate inside of the ZIP file until you locate the SECTINFO folder.

Drag the SECTINFO folder into Ultimate Doom Builder's Scripts directory.

If successfully done, you'll see a brand new set of scripts in Ultimate Doom Builder. Enjoy!

Skins & Bots etc / Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch Christmas (DEMO-1)
« Last post by MrShadowXP on December 14, 2023, 03:22:21 PM »
Hello, this is a Christmas mod for MM8BDM. It makes the game change the menu, MM8BDM title, and cursor.
Download (TSPG): https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=8bdm-christmas-demo1.pk3
Projects & Creative / Campaign Language Lump
« Last post by __Sidle on December 08, 2023, 02:27:56 PM »
   This was originally to come alongside a more elaborate vanilla campaign expansion/tweak project, but a number of people said they would appreciate having it quicker all on it's own, so here it is.
    - Most text in the singleplayer campaign is now stored within "LANGUAGE.enu".

- Editing most existing text is now as simple as creating a new WAD, putting a language lump in it, and copying over the text you personally want changed. Once in-game, make sure your language is set properly (default is "language enu" in the console), and you should see your custom text in place of the original.
    - A few instances of text are located as graphical patches, with the text baked into the image. Those require manual editing outside of language lump capabilities, and are not affected by language settings. (This feature doesn't exist in Zandronum afaik, and is currently dummied out of ZDoom's source. If that feature returns, they will be integrated proper.)

- Full music credits exist now!
    - Ever wanted to know where that one boss/intense track that only ever plays during a map comes from? Well now the list in the language lump is completed. (Only the UNKOWN maps have their boss music mapcards updated, arenas don't have any new functionality to display them.)

I might've left in a few random things from my bigger project (like fixing Roll's Skin Wardrobe getting stuck on the first and last entries with the speed buttons), but there's not major sweeping changes to core components. It's just v6b with a bunch of l:"_" and "$_" under the hood. If you have any questions, or I missed a spot, make a post in this thread or [#modtalk] in MM8BDM Unofficial.

mery chrimus
Skins & Bots etc / Re: Blue's Skins (Will never make another skin again.)
« Last post by Makaibros on December 06, 2023, 03:40:22 PM »
It would be a blessing if someone has a download for all of the skins, it's been years since...
Tutorial Collection / Re: [GUIDE] MM8BDM Installation and General Guide (v6b)
« Last post by greenimp on November 21, 2023, 01:12:11 PM »
https://ook.gg/ext?q=delta%20Touch%20Mod%20apk
Put PK3s & WADS in a Folder.... Put Mods in a folder called Mods In your base PK3/Wad DIR & Zip Archive...
Send to Phones Sd Card!
Run the App with a version for your Phone
Get the Unzip app for Unzipping directly to the Delta Touch Internal Storage Folder With a Base Directory That has a folder you OVERWRITE called Mods!
ANDROID MM8BDM v6B w MODS!
Anything Goes / Re: New to Cutstuff? Post here.
« Last post by greenimp on November 21, 2023, 01:04:39 PM »
https://ook.gg/ext?q=delta%20Touch%20Mod%20apk
Download MM8BDM v6b, Put all PK3s & Wads In a Folder and Mods in a folder named mods in that folder ZIP Send to Phone Use the Phone app to unzip into the delta Touch folder with Mods Overwriting Mods Folder with your own! :mrgreen:
Projects & Creative / Re: Allan's Mod Repository (Coop Mania v2e | CBM Support)
« Last post by Allanx on November 17, 2023, 10:30:34 AM »
Firstly; the classic coop mania mod is outdated, Thus, you have to run it with v6a, not v6b.
Second; Cooperative is locked and only Survival is available atm. if you want to play on a coop simulation the 99 Lives skill level is the closest thing
Third, if you want to reset your save you can go to the waterfall to your left of the Jewel Satellite.
Projects & Creative / Re: Trill's Addon Shop - Updated Ping Button!
« Last post by Trillster on November 06, 2023, 12:07:07 AM »
Another update for Ping Button! This update brings a few smaller bugfixes, preventing pings from interacting with map elements they shouldn't and making pings look a bit nicer at higher resolutions. Additionally, now alert pings and death pings will attempt to display a mugshot if there is support for it in the class mod being ran alongside it.

See here for details of how to add support if making custom classes.

(click to show/hide)

Download Here!
Projects & Creative / Re: Allan's Mod Repository (Coop Mania v2e | CBM Support)
« Last post by Upsilon on October 31, 2023, 07:34:32 PM »
Sorry for the necropost, but I'm trying to run the classic Coop Mania PK3, and it throws this error message whenever it tries to load in V6B.

Script warning, "" line 0:
Icon 'RINGICO' for 'CMRing' not found

Script error, "coopmania.pk3:custom/wepreplace/timestopper.txt" line 60:
Unknown identifier 'TSTOPPER_RADIUS'
Tried to register class 'PabloLaserTrail' more than once.

Execution could not continue.

1 errors while parsing DECORATE scripts

Also, I can't figure out how to play Singleplayer mode for Coop Mania Plus; whenever I try to play in Cooperative it turns the gamemode into Survival, and turns Multiplayer Emulation on; not only that, but I also have no idea how to reset my save data for CMPlus.  Is there an option I'm not aware of?
Events / Re: [MAPS] MM8BDM V6C "Bounty" - Signups open! Deadline 01/Feb/2024
« Last post by CutmanMike on October 28, 2023, 08:01:33 PM »
I will try to save one of my children.

Name: CutmanMike
Map: MM2FLA
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10