Advanced Search

Author Topic: Rui's Animoo Night!  (Read 4966 times)

January 15, 2016, 11:15:41 PM
Read 4966 times

Offline Rui

• MM8BDM Extender

• I believe in you!
  • Date Registered: November 05, 2011, 12:47:57 PM

• View Profile
Rui's Animoo Night!
« on: January 15, 2016, 11:15:41 PM »
Hello!! I got a new computer recently, so I was thinking of celebrating it by streaming my own Anime Night!

I'm pretty sure you all already know how this goes, but I'll try to follow Korby's formula of 3 episodes of each anime, back-to-back.

So what are we watching?

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

As for the time, I'm hoping for this weekend since I believe a number of people have Monday off from school, so I'll leave a poll up (with the option to select both in case you're free for both) and close it sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm aiming for a 9 PM ~ 12/1 AM EST schedule so hopefully that is okay with you all

Hope to see you there ~

P.S. I got the descriptions from Myanimelist and I'll put up a link when it's ready to go.

EDIT: I made an error of not watching more of Mekakucity Actors (see I saw the original music videos and the first 3 episodes so I assumed the anime would've be nice too) but after some convincing persuasion from Red, I decided to switch out Mekakucity Actors with Gatchaman Crowds. I think more people might enjoy that one more as it's  much easier to follow.

January 16, 2016, 02:57:09 AM
Reply #1

Offline MusashiAA

• MM8BDM Contributor

• Byeah
  • Date Registered: February 16, 2010, 04:44:54 AM

• View Profile
    • My Covers on YouTube
Re: Rui's Animoo Night!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 02:57:09 AM »
Cardcaptor Sakura?

I'm in.

January 17, 2016, 12:00:39 AM
Reply #2

Offline Rui

• MM8BDM Extender

• I believe in you!
  • Date Registered: November 05, 2011, 12:47:57 PM

• View Profile
Re: Rui's Animoo Night!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 12:00:39 AM »
Well, I'll start streaming in 2 hours or so

http://original.livestream.com/ruiisstreamingforonce

I'll edit this post for when it's live!

EDIT: Stream will start in 10 minutes! gogo~

EDIT 2:

Stream is done!!!! A huge thank you to those that came and stayed! I hope you guys enjoyed the show. c: I might consider streaming more of Kuuchuu Buranko since people seemed to have enjoyed that one the most. I'll also take requests for anime if anyone wants, in case there's something else that's been on your minds.

Have a good night everyone ~