Advanced Search

Author Topic: MAKING NEW MAPS  (Read 5441 times)

December 04, 2010, 07:38:43 PM
Read 5441 times

Offline sonix[irwc]

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 11, 2010, 01:49:03 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.sonixsmm8bdmcontributing.webs.com
MAKING NEW MAPS
« on: December 04, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »
ello mm8bdm users

im making new maps

maps:
-irwc moon base=not started
-sky platform=in creation
-?=not started
-bowling alley=not started

ya i have big plans. But not every stage i make is for everyone.for example irwc moon base is for irwc members and certain ppl.and sky platform isnt the best stage around.but i do need help with sky boxes.and i need someone to make my stages to the public.and trying to put my stages on mediafire is goin to be hard.but unless if someone gives me their email they can put it on mediafire...but only someone trustworthy.but so far this is hard since i cant play my maps on mm8bdm.so if u wanna help u can.

December 04, 2010, 08:10:56 PM
Reply #1

Offline Blaze Yeager

• MM8BDM Extender

• Retired, but still kicking.
  • Date Registered: March 14, 2010, 01:17:23 AM

• View Profile
Re: MAKING NEW MAPS
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 08:10:56 PM »
Quote from: "sonix[irwc
"]ello mm8bdm users

im making new maps

maps:
-irwc moon base=not started
-sky platform=in creation
-?=not started
-bowling alley=not started

ya i have big plans. But not every stage i make is for everyone.for example irwc moon base is for irwc members and certain ppl.and sky platform isnt the best stage around.but i do need help with sky boxes.and i need someone to make my stages to the public.and trying to put my stages on mediafire is goin to be hard.but unless if someone gives me their email they can put it on mediafire...but only someone trustworthy.but so far this is hard since i cant play my maps on mm8bdm.so if u wanna help u can.
Sorry sonix a while back it was suggested that IRWC should have a Space Base,Sorry mate,me and dog agreed on it back then

December 05, 2010, 07:36:09 PM
Reply #2

Offline sonix[irwc]

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 11, 2010, 01:49:03 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.sonixsmm8bdmcontributing.webs.com
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 07:36:09 PM »
ok maybe that was harsh so i decided to not make the base.although i cant change the wad name soooo...ya and plus the last list was hard so i made a new one.

sky platform=90%(need to test and make it to the public)
irwc...errr...sonix base=90%(look at top parenthasis)
bowling alley=0%
boat=0%

again looking for ppl to help me make it to the public and make the stage function(since i cant test it)and for payment u get nothing.... :shock: but relly if u make it to public ill make a stage/skin(although i dont have lumped so ur gonna do that) in memeration of the helper.

December 05, 2010, 07:38:45 PM
Reply #3

Offline Max

• MM8BDM Extender

• i ate those food
  • Date Registered: July 09, 2010, 08:10:13 PM

• View Profile
    • ??
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »
If you can't do anything yourself I don't want to see what the map looks like  :geek: