« Last post by Withered on Today at 01:48:55 AM »
Top spin (close range but one hit K.O)
Black Hole
Bubble lead
Drill bomb
and other nice weapons that you forgot
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: MM8BDM V5B using Zandronum Beta
« Last post by Withered on Today at 01:27:59 AM »
Hi everyone .... I do not know if this is the right place to give ideas about the game but I was thinking of a way to say this ... (because I am Brazilian and I have a little difficulty when writing in English) then. ..... would it be possible to do a night theme for Dr.Light's lab? ..... I even thought about it, it would even be nice to complement with a calm song to combine .. of course it depends on your approval ..... well it's just an idea that went through my head ........... thanks for the attention
Projects & Creative / Re: Justified Classes v4a Hotfix 3
« Last post by Withered on Today at 01:02:44 AM »
It is being updated very soon, Fake Man just needs finishing touches. In the meantime you can try CBM.
thanks....i'm waiting for this update.....this mod is one of the best i ever seen.......i liked the stardroids and some other cool stuff
Help & Editing / Re: the frag counter doesn't show
« Last post by lomilol on August 16, 2017, 07:40:33 PM »
no wait ialready find out that have to reset the game  :(
Bugs/Suggestions / [Suggestion] MMIIGB themes for Robot Masters
« Last post by Ivan1997 on August 16, 2017, 04:07:52 PM »
I have a little music suggestion for Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch.

I know that Tengu Man has 2 alternate music themes when you select his stage, it'll either play his theme from the PSX version (TENMUS) or the Sega Saturn version (TENMUS2). So, in later versions of MM8BDM, I suggest that you'll try to incorporate Robot Master stage themes from Mega Man II/Rockman World 2 for the Game Boy. The music for the Robot Master stages in Mega Man II/Rockman World 2 is very different from their NES counterparts, and IMO, sounds pretty awesome, the only flaw is that it gets high pitched sometimes. Why not try and make the tunes NES styled (and less high pitched than on the Game Boy), and incorporate the music into the stages of the respective robot masters (like METMUS2, TOPMUS2, etc.), so that when you enter the stage, it'll either play the NES stage theme or the Game Boy stage theme, similarly to Tengu Man's stage in Mega Man 8? I think it would be pretty cool.
« Last post by Morps on August 16, 2017, 02:45:19 AM »
Hey guys....i'm new here...so......this mod is still functional??because this mod works with the V5a version,but in the V5b,zandronum can't run the game......so this mod will be updated?

It is being updated very soon, Fake Man just needs finishing touches. In the meantime you can try CBM.
Help & Editing / Re: What will happen when we run out of Classic Megaman games?
« Last post by lomilol on August 16, 2017, 01:07:45 AM »
there's still no release date of 6v or you have an approximate on which season or year it's gonna realease?  :shock:
Help & Editing / Re: the frag counter doesn't show
« Last post by lomilol on August 16, 2017, 01:03:12 AM »
the thing that happened is that i'm a idiot, for some bug the life bar didn't showed up  and i reseted to default but i lost my progress(i already fixed that) but when i enter a match it doesn't show the frag counter
Forum Games / Re: Conquest of Mechanus [Beginning]
« Last post by JaxOf7 on August 16, 2017, 12:50:37 AM »
 Spoiler:
"I just said no fighting!"
Indignantly, Shepard calls forth a horrible claw to slash at the new foes. It is quite literally the stuff of nightmares.
"Go to bed!"
Nightmare Swipe > Snake
« Last post by Withered on August 15, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »
Hey guys....i'm new here...so......this mod is still functional??because this mod works with the V5a version,but in the V5b,zandronum can't run the game......so this mod will be updated?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10