Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Projects & Creative / Re: Class based modification (v8d)
« Last post by Soundwave02 on Today at 06:01:22 PM »
That's because core 8bdm updated to v5b and cbm updated for v5b too, go download v5b if you want to play the mod
Projects & Creative / Re: Screw Scramble - New team based game mode!
« Last post by RoboBlaster on October 17, 2017, 11:40:12 PM »
This might be old, but can someone put a mirror link for this game mode? Thanks
Mega Man Discussion / Re: Rockman 7 FC
« Last post by BraveBowmanTBW on October 17, 2017, 10:42:38 PM »
Ok, it's been awhile, and I's also been out for awhile, but Mega Man Next Generation V2 is out now!
Details:
Proto Man is now a playable character
Updated Mega Man sprites
Updated Bass sprites
Updated pretty much most sprites
And here's the trailer (download link in desc.):

I need some help with level design, so if anyone has the extra time just contact me or something to say you can help. i dunno.

Also, congratulations on finding out how to edit text Grahf78! I will definitely be trying that out.
« Last post by RoboBlaster on October 17, 2017, 09:09:09 PM »
Now v9a is dead. It's no longer working for v5a for me...I just tried it, so you don't get confused
Skins & Bots etc / Re: kirbymariomega creates skins (NEWEST: YOSHI)
« Last post by RoboBlaster on October 17, 2017, 01:47:39 PM »
Download links are dead. Can someone (if they already have a skin or the pack) mirror this to MediaFire?
« Last post by Endymion on October 16, 2017, 07:17:21 PM »
And seems like Pirate Man's overpower mine placing was fixed too. At least I wasn't able to place more than the three mines like before. That's good too. :)
Tutorial Collection / Re: [TUTORIAL] DoomSeeker for Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch
« Last post by Diegoso01 on October 16, 2017, 03:07:42 AM »
Try redownloading Zandronum 3.0 https://zandronum.com/download. Doomseeker being out of date wouldn't prevent you from joining servers, to my knowledge.
I got one server to work after i redownloaded Zandronum though others didnt work but i think that might be due to them requiring linux or version 3.0-170901-1140 (When i redownloaded Zandronum i get version 3.0-Alpha)
If this isnt the case then it might be something else, With the servers that it didnt work on at the bottom right corner of the blue screen i previously mentioned it says (2.8 Pre-441-G458E1B1) and next to it 170625-1906 Im not sure if this numbers have to do with anything. And just thought id mention this but the blue screen i mentioned sometimes pops up red dont know why though
« Last post by Darkpaladin109 on October 16, 2017, 02:41:23 AM »
All the new classes are pretty fun. I'm especially fond of Mercury.
Tutorial Collection / Re: [TUTORIAL] DoomSeeker for Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch
« Last post by Korby on October 15, 2017, 07:38:21 PM »
Try redownloading Zandronum 3.0 https://zandronum.com/download. Doomseeker being out of date wouldn't prevent you from joining servers, to my knowledge.
Projects & Creative / Re: Justified Classes v4a Hotfix 3
« Last post by CutmanMike on October 15, 2017, 03:00:36 PM »
The creators still need to update their mod for V5B, I believe this is still happening. In the mean time if you just want to play with classes right now, you should check out CBM.

http://cutstuff.net/forum/index.php?topic=1743.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10