Advanced Search

Author Topic: (WIP) Duora's Workshop! (Maps & Other Related Stuff)  (Read 3088 times)

December 13, 2017, 05:04:43 PM
Read 3088 times

Offline Duora Super Gyro

• A Nightmare before Christmas

• The neighborhood instant moe otaku.
  • Date Registered: January 19, 2011, 06:55:02 PM

• View Profile
    • My Tumblr
(WIP) Duora's Workshop! (Maps & Other Related Stuff)
« on: December 13, 2017, 05:04:43 PM »
Quick note, the pack ain’t done yet, I’ve still got a lot of work to do but the maps are looking good. Anyway, Lets get started!

Names Duora Super Gyro, though many just call me Duora. I am the creator of the DRSG Pack, the DRSG Master Pack, DRSG Reborn, Re: DRSG, SP, Remastered, Recreated, Reconstructed, Reimagined, Re:Re, Re-whatever else I could think of, now featuring Dante from you know what.

So what am I here for? What’s this all about? Well of course, I’m here to announce my latest set of creations that AREN’T too big... I think... that will all be in one sweet little file, available for only TWENTY BUCKS not including the cost of the season pass, micro transactions numbering in the thousands, and whatever else I could think of that I won’t tell you about. And what is the name of this pack you ask? Why it’s none other than Duora’s New Pack!... Wait that’s not right, let me try that again.

There we go, now for the other stuff. This map pack is currently planned to feature 12 maps, some more will be added in time. When? Who knows, when I feel like making something new. The textures in the maps will also be available separately along with voxels or whatever else I end up making, though that will be done sometime after the release, whenever that is. That's why this thread is being called my Workshop, it's to house all of my wares and small projects, with my map pack as the main attraction.

=====These are the maps that are actually done=====
First up, Haunted Hall as some of you have seen from the Halloween/Christmas pack
(click to show/hide)
Ice Cube, formerly know as Into The Ice Cube, from that Jampack a little back.
(click to show/hide)
Snow Fort, from that OTHER Jampack from even further ago.
(click to show/hide)

==========

=====These are pics of maps being worked on right now and will change over time=====

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

==========

And uhh... I’ll add more stuff as things happen. Sorry if this looks a little messy atm, I'll make sure to fix it up when the packs is completed, just wanted to show off some of my recent work. It's been a while since the last time I did. Anyway, until then :3