Advanced Search

Author Topic: Chaotic Dreams Map Pack (CDMP)! In development.  (Read 2846 times)

June 02, 2014, 10:32:22 PM
Read 2846 times

Offline Jakeinator

• Justice League Member

• Me draw ooga booga
  • Date Registered: September 13, 2011, 06:26:12 PM

• View Profile
Chaotic Dreams Map Pack (CDMP)! In development.
« on: June 02, 2014, 10:32:22 PM »
Helllloooooooo and welcome to the Chaotic Dreams Map Pack! This'll mainly have maps from LordDamager and myself however there'll be some exceptions.
I will be mapping using the usual 255 brightness and have linedefs be more squareish.
LD likes to be different and map with unorthodox brightnesses and linedef lengths.
We're trying to bring some variety with the conflicting styles.

Screenies!:
(click to show/hide)

CD02 and CD06 aren't being shown because they are still too early for screenshots according to LD.

Devteam
(click to show/hide)

RANDOM SENTENCE OF THE UPDATE: No I am not being lazy with bringing over my maps to this, it's called smart!

June 02, 2014, 11:10:18 PM
Reply #1

Knux

Re: Chaotic Dreams Map Pack (CDMP)! In development.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 11:10:18 PM »
Who'd call bringing your maps to a project lazy, anyway? That would be dumb, you guys are just pooling your efforts, which is great. I like the concept for Power Grid, very nice. I'm concerned about the rather high elevation of the ceiling though, but I'll wait.

June 02, 2014, 11:21:21 PM
Reply #2

Offline Jakeinator

• Justice League Member

• Me draw ooga booga
  • Date Registered: September 13, 2011, 06:26:12 PM

• View Profile
Re: Chaotic Dreams Map Pack (CDMP)! In development.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 11:21:21 PM »
The random sentence of the update isn't meant to be taking seriously =P I just put it there just to be silly and as a long term way of keeping updating the first post fun. Every time I edit the first post I'm going to be writing a different sentence for that.

Also the elevation seems too high? I guess it could be lowered a tiny bit considering space above the platform for Lightning Bolt really being used aside from making the generator pole things on the outside seem higher.