Advanced Search

Author Topic: Apologies from Ash  (Read 31660 times)

February 01, 2013, 09:54:35 PM
Read 31660 times

Offline ashura9699

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 09, 2012, 02:26:27 PM

• View Profile
Apologies from Ash
« on: February 01, 2013, 09:54:35 PM »
Look, everyone, I'm sorry for being such an ass on the forums seven months ago. After that whole series, I became super inactive. Now I'm back. I acted like that because I was new to forum-type websites and didn't really know how to act. I have become a different person since then, so please, don't treat me or judge me based on my previous actions.
I won't do it again.  :|

February 06, 2013, 03:23:14 PM
Reply #1

Offline Awesome Dan

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 29, 2013, 05:28:56 PM

• View Profile
Re: Apologies from Ash
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 03:23:14 PM »
Umm i don't exactly know you but im pretty sure you don't need to apologize.
If someone DOES judge you just say the person didn't need to mention it

February 12, 2013, 06:30:29 AM
Reply #2

Offline Tesseractal

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 26, 2011, 01:36:07 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.formspring.me/IceNinth
Apologize for making me think Ashley returned, and we're goo
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:30:29 AM »
I have absolutely no idea who you are. (I also don't know who I am either, so we're in the same boat.) But I can share one thing with you, though. Words and ideas, unlike actions, are not necessarily permanent - and so I'm always willing to accept a change if you're willing to prove you've gone through with it. If you've killed a man or stolen his ass, you can't undo that transgression. But if you said some misguided or ill remarks, so you can certainly go back on those with no cost - and I encourage you to! After all, you've had seven months, which is plenty of time to think about how you view other people.

Besides. There are others running around with terrible grievances around that they've yet to apologize. No one's yet to apologize for maliciously impersonating admins, trying to get them hacked, running around flashing their teats everywhere, or spreading furry culture. (You know who you are!) Some simple misgivings of wordplay are palpable by comparison. In fact, I wouldn't really mind the community having an apology thread like this. It's good to own up to one's mistakes, and to own up to my word, I'll do it to.

Dear CutStuff,
(click to show/hide)

February 12, 2013, 03:56:16 PM
Reply #3

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
Re: Apologies from Ash
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 03:56:16 PM »
Oh, alright. Thanks for letting me know that the community needs you to keep it afloat.  Now excuse me while I pull up a few more chairs to make room for your ego..

February 13, 2013, 07:08:01 AM
Reply #4

Offline Tesseractal

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 26, 2011, 01:36:07 AM

• View Profile
    • http://www.formspring.me/IceNinth
Since Bik's avatar said "Tengu was here", we can infer you a
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 07:08:01 AM »
Not me; I'm not central to this community's survival (like Ivory is). It needs someone. At times I feel like the designated guy for that position, but I haven't been playing the role as much of late.

Like with many things. Anyone can cut weeds, but if no one does your garden's going to hell.