Advanced Search

Author Topic: Saint Seiya (Knights Of The Zodiac) Classes W.I.P.  (Read 2920 times)

August 30, 2015, 04:36:57 AM
Read 2920 times

Offline DiegoGamer1820

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2013, 12:17:49 AM

• View Profile
Saint Seiya (Knights Of The Zodiac) Classes W.I.P.
« on: August 30, 2015, 04:36:57 AM »
Hello
I know that it is unexpected to do this type of classes,I do not know how it is done a Mod but if you bring in something will be accepted

If you do not know or not Ah seen Saint Seiya , I invite you see the Anime up to chapter 73 (Japanese Version)
Or you can be guided by these videogames : saint seiya ougon densetsu kanketsu hen (nes) , saint seiya ougon densetsu perfect edition (WonderSwan color) and Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers (ps3) (Use only the chapter sanctuary as a guide)

Do not know exactly how to use the slumped (Only create sprites) This is why I would ask to help some that if you know how to use well this program

(click to show/hide)

You are not obligated to see the anime or play the Videogames that I have just mentioned , but if you want to help in some skins, weapons, ACS,etc .... do not hesitate to send me a PM , Thanks  :mrgreen:

PD:sorry for my bad English

August 30, 2015, 02:16:49 PM
Reply #1

Offline JaxOf7

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: March 23, 2011, 03:56:13 AM

• View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya (Knights Of The Zodiac) Classes W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 02:16:49 PM »
Saint Seiya?
"It's like I'm really watching Salty Bet!"

August 30, 2015, 02:42:38 PM
Reply #2

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
Re: Saint Seiya (Knights Of The Zodiac) Classes W.I.P.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 02:42:38 PM »
Quote from: "Project Subforum Rules"
New threads MUST have some form of work already placed into it. In other words, if you start a topic that's just an idea and has no work placed into it, your thread will be locked.

Feel free to take this into the Ideas section that's stickied at the top of the W.I.P. Forum. There you can more easily ask questions or gauge interest to see who would be interested in your mod.

Alternatively, if you have proof that progress for this has been made, just send me a PM with couple of screenshots with your mod active and I'll unlock this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.