Gaming > Mega Man Discussion

Rockman 7 FC

(1/329) > >>

squidgy617:
The awesome 8-bit remake of Megaman 7. Discuss, share mods, etc.

Downloads for my mods:
Sniper Joe
My first mod. Some buggy pixels here and there, but very fun. Also replaces Rush with Reggae, Beat with the bat enemy, Bass with Megaman, Treble with Rush, and Dr. Light with Wily and vice versa.
Bass
This one turned out great. Replaces Rush with Treble as well, and Beat with Reggae. Everything else that is replaced is the same as Sniper Joe (Except, obviously, you play as Bass)
X
Just one image, so quick download. This makes you play as X. His Super Adapter gives him his normal X2 (I think thats what its called...) armor from the X series.

Blaze Yeager:

--- Quote from: "squidgy617" ---The awesome 8-bit remake of Megaman 7. Discuss, share mods, etc.

Downloads for my mods:
Sniper Joe
My first mod. Some buggy pixels here and there, but very fun. Also replaces Rush with Reggae, Beat with the bat enemy, Bass with Megaman, Treble with Rush, and Dr. Light with Wily and vice versa.
Bass
This one turned out great. Replaces Rush with Treble as well, and Beat with Reggae. Everything else that is replaced is the same as Sniper Joe (Except, obviously, you play as Bass)
X
Just one image, so quick download. This makes you play as X. His Super Adapter gives him his normal X2 (I think thats what its called...) armor from the X series.
--- End quote ---
Says that the files are deleted

squidgy617:
Crud. I really need a different file host.

I'll re-upload them later. While I'm at it, does anyone know of a good, free, no-registration file host?

CutmanMike:
filefront if you intend to keep them up for a long time

brotoad:
I made a mod where you play as toadman, rush is replaced by a mini version of the snail from his stage, dr light is cossack, and bass is snakeman.
here are some screenshots [warning they are big]
screenshots of turbomans stage which is now F-ZERO themed
(click to show/hide)turbomans stage is replaced by mute city from F-zero

this part will eventually become big blue, hopping across the cars just like in melee
an 8-bit mugshot of Mr. Zero, the announcer of F-zero Xhere are some random cool stuff about the game
(click to show/hide) i replaced the megaman icon with a toadman one
snail coil!
snail jet!
freeze, crackamore stuff and bits
(click to show/hide)belly sliding
pause menu
bitchin title screen
snail adaptor plus my replacement for eddie
i still need to replace megaman with toadman herethat is all the screenshots of this i have for nowww

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version