Advanced Search

Author Topic: [Suggestion] Ballade Cracker  (Read 5611 times)

October 16, 2016, 03:52:32 AM
Reply #15

Offline TheDoc

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 31, 2011, 10:37:33 PM

• View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] Ballade Cracker
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2016, 03:52:32 AM »
I think the blast radius and/or damage should be nerfed just because I like the niche that Ballade Cracker fills as a very fast, explosive projectile. As it is, virtually all explosives are slow to mid-speed projectiles; nerfing the speed on Ballade Cracker takes away from what's makes it great. Yea, you could argue that making it slower requires the user to learn to aim better, but that's the way it is with ALL explosive projectiles up to this point.

Just look at Gumball's list; all those explosives are quite slow (Crash Bomb again being the fastest). Look at KD's list; none of those are explosives except for Ballade Cracker. I like the fast explosive because, personally, I think it could be used to disrupt the player's normal flow with a fast explosive that's much more different to dodge than most weapons in the game. It's supposed to be frustrating to play against because it's a fast, straight-shooting, instant projectile, which makes a up a small minority of the game and is unlike most of the weapons you'll find on the field.