Advanced Search

Author Topic: [EXPANSION] Battle Network 3  (Read 8053 times)

December 22, 2011, 10:08:32 PM
Reply #30

Offline fortegigasgospel

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: July 31, 2011, 09:55:05 PM

• View Profile
Re: [EXPANSION] Battle Network 3
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2011, 10:08:32 PM »
Suggestions.

:Chips:
Ratton = Something that can work a bit like Search Snake/Wind Storm/Bubble Lead and mixed with Magnet Missile.
Salamander + Tsunami + Thunder Bolt + Gaia Blade

:Buster Upgrades:
Heat Guts = Has a charge, secondary shot uses recharge for the machine gun shot.
Aqua Brother/Team = Higher damage, secondary shot is just the charge shot.
Elec Custom = Higher rate of fire, secondary shot is the charge shot = low damage and acts like Spark Shot.
Wood Shield = Normal shot is the charge. Secondary shot is a recharge shield that cuts damage in half for a split second.
Heat Shadow = High fire rate, secondary shot teleports a short distance forward.
Elec Ground = Higher damage. Secondary fire is a recharge weapon that damages all enemies on the ground.
Aqua Bug = High Rapid, secondary shot is the screw kick (from Onimusha Blade Warriors) which works like Charge Kick.
(I used the elements shown in each ones artwork)
Noticed no weapons use the secondary fire button, and only the classes do, so I figured the styles could put it to use.

I'll list more once I think of any.

December 22, 2011, 10:38:52 PM
Reply #31

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2011, 10:38:52 PM »
Ratton yes

Styles will not be included, so Salamander, Tsunami, Bolt, and Gaia Blade are a no.

December 23, 2011, 12:01:04 AM
Reply #32

Offline LlamaHombre

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

• View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 12:01:04 AM »
How Music will work:

Any map without a major key plot point will use the regular Virus Battle theme. This of course includes Yoka Area, which had BubbleMan.
Any map with a key plot element not related to N1 in the slightest will have the normal boss theme.
The Undernet and any N1 related map will have Great Battlers.
Alpha may or may not use his own respective theme for his map. It depends on whether or not we will have a chapter for this expansion.
Hades Isle and WWW Castle will use their Lan counterpart songs instead of the music playing inside, as they are Final Transmission and Dangerous Black, respectively.
The ACDC, Yoka, Beach, and SciLab areas will be similar to this aspect.

Anyone got an idea on where to put the main internet theme?

December 23, 2011, 07:16:18 AM
Reply #33

Offline fortegigasgospel

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: July 31, 2011, 09:55:05 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2011, 07:16:18 AM »
Quote from: "LlamaHombre"
How Music will work:

Any map without a major key plot point will use the regular Virus Battle theme. This of course includes Yoka Area, which had BubbleMan.
Any map with a key plot element not related to N1 in the slightest will have the normal boss theme.
The Undernet and any N1 related map will have Great Battlers.
Alpha may or may not use his own respective theme for his map. It depends on whether or not we will have a chapter for this expansion.
Hades Isle and WWW Castle will use their Lan counterpart songs instead of the music playing inside, as they are Final Transmission and Dangerous Black, respectively.
The ACDC, Yoka, Beach, and SciLab areas will be similar to this aspect.

Anyone got an idea on where to put the main internet theme?
ACDC Area gets Main Internet area theme I'd say.