Advanced Search

Author Topic: [Small Map Pack] WetPack v1b  (Read 9012 times)

October 04, 2015, 05:18:22 PM
Read 9012 times

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury
  • Date Registered: December 04, 2010, 11:20:27 PM

• View Profile
    • KHAN
[Small Map Pack] WetPack v1b
« on: October 04, 2015, 05:18:22 PM »
This topic and project are now obsolete and should be disregarded.  To find the most recent version of this project, go check out the REAL Pack!

So with Rozpack v4 and PBJ recently released, and with v5 on the horizon, there sure are a lot of maps floating around.  Surely we don't need any more, right?

Of course we do.

Introducing the WetPack, a brand new pile of six funky fresh maps for the pleasure of your playholes.  This has been a project of mine since early summer of last year, and it pleases me tremendously to have it released.  Even if one person enjoys one map in this pack, I can consider it a success.

But enough talk, let's get wet!

Grab v1b from Best-Ever!
Dropbox mirror

Previous versions:
(click to show/hide)
Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
Changelog
(click to show/hide)

FAQ
(click to show/hide)

Music credits and such are all in the readme.  Thanks for downloading, or if you didn't, thanks for looking at the pretty words on this page!  If you didn't do that either, then frankly, I don't know what you're doing here.

As always, feedback is well appreciated!  My goal here is to make a pack that people can enjoy, so I would need to know if people actually enjoy it.

November 12, 2015, 08:51:50 PM
Reply #1

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury

• View Profile
    • KHAN
Re: [Small Map Pack] WetPack v1a
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 08:51:50 PM »
Heya!  Just dropping by to announce that v1b has been released!  Admittedly, I only made minor changes, so to make up for the underwhelming amount of differences, I added a new map!  Introducing WET06, a fun airship starring the musical talent of one Dr. Freeman!  Hopefully this'll be enough to pass the time between now and whenever I drop v2a.

Changelog and updated links are on the first post.  Thanks!

March 18, 2016, 01:23:40 AM
Reply #2

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury

• View Profile
    • KHAN
triple post of great justice
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:23:40 AM »
Hey everyone!  Just stopping by to mention, no, I'm not dead!  Rather the opposite, in fact.  I've been hard at work changing up the existing maps and creating new and exciting things!  Unfortunately, I'm not particularly sure how many maps to expect for the next version.  It's all dependent on multiple factors, but I think it'll either be 10 or 15 maps.  In addition, a couple of the old maps have been completely replaced.  I think the results will be pleasing.

I don't expect to make many progress updates regarding the maps themselves, but one in particular has received particularly negative feedback, and so I figure an update regarding it is warranted...
(click to show/hide)

I'm excited for the next installment of the WetPack.  It'll be bigger and better than ever!  See you all then!

(click to show/hide)

May 28, 2019, 12:03:56 AM
Reply #3

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury

• View Profile
    • KHAN
Re: [Small Map Pack] WetPack v1b
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 12:03:56 AM »
This project has been merged into the REAL Pack under the new name, "The Reef."

July 24, 2019, 03:25:22 AM
Reply #4

Offline BookWormGreen

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 15, 2019, 08:25:51 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »
Your link broke

July 24, 2019, 05:10:41 AM
Reply #5

Offline Thunderono

• MM8BDM MM9 Contributor

• The Treaded Treasury

• View Profile
    • KHAN
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 05:10:41 AM »
As mentioned before, this project has been moved to the REAL pack under a new name (The Reef) and is effectively deprecated.