Advanced Search

Author Topic: Is there any new mods that work with v5?  (Read 1079 times)

August 27, 2018, 02:31:36 AM
Read 1079 times

Lucky

Is there any new mods that work with v5?
« on: August 27, 2018, 02:31:36 AM »
Hey. Been a fan for a long time now. Wanted to know if there is any mods that work with v5? Class base change or not just want to know. Picked up the game again  a few days ago and wanted to know?

August 27, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
Reply #1

Offline Ruzma

• Standard Member

• darkness
  • Date Registered: August 05, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

• View Profile
Re: Is there any new mods that work with v5?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 11:34:21 AM »
Indeed, there are a lot of mods that still work! I would send a few, but, I don't know how to.
However, it really shouldn't be that hard to find some, and that's coming from someone who just picked up the game, like, last month. A good idea for you would be to go the wiki and check modifications, it might help. There are bots and (tons of) skins, classes, a particularly good new hud made by Korby the expand8-bitdm stuff made by Jax,  and if you can, go on Doomseeker and look for the Wily.IncV3 and comhotel with hotelfishing severs? That is, of course, if you prefer CBM classes...All you need, is to do a litte searching here (there's a function for that next to the Cutstuff logo) and perhaps Youtube videos, even though a lot of them are outdated. By the way, the game is curently in Version 5c stuff that worked with V5a or V5b might no longer work. anymore. I hope I managed to help you in some way, friend! ;)