Advanced Search

Author Topic: Been long time!  (Read 1770 times)

March 26, 2020, 10:50:41 PM
Read 1770 times

Offline Lucky_104

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 26, 2020, 09:40:41 PM

• View Profile
Been long time!
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:50:41 PM »
Hello. This is a fan that has been in the shadows sense v3. Enjoy mm8bdm alot. So I finally got back to playing and finally I have stuff to ask plus I've had alot of ideas over the years.

I have no idea how to mod so sorry if some of the things I ask seem silly to you. Also I did not know where to drop this topic so sorry if im posting in the wrong area.

Ok so I love doom. I mean love it! So a long ago. I started getting into to moding the game the I came across two overhauls mm8bdm and srb2( sonic robo blast 2) both games had me hooked tho looking at srb2 I saw how smooth it looked then had the idea. How would mm8bdm look using doom legacy? Hmmmm that or gzdoom.

Next is about class base mods.
I love cbm as dr.light is my favorite tho I waned to know if there was any skins for his class? Can't find any. Also playing as dr.light got me thinking. Mega man vs street fight was a good game why not have a street fight class based mods. So many ideas with that one.
Also was wondering if there was a way to merge class based mods. I've seen alot of good class based mods but one that stands out for me is the xover mod. The other bots stay vanella but not you and you can still pick up vanella weps. Cbm less your mega man or a few others can't pick up vanella weps so I got to using unreal weps with cbm and all the unreal weps I can use when playing as dr.light. weird.....
But the reason I ask about merging class based mods is cuz there are other class based mods that I would love to see mixed in with others.
Also would like to see new class mods like blaster master, battle toads, metabots, mega man legends( using the weps from the ps1 game) same as mega man.exe. the battle chips was amazing and I see why it would be hard to make as a class so why not make a battle chip mod where you can choose different battle chips as a class?

Well thats it from me. Thank you for your time   again sorry if this post is in the wrong spot. I want to also learn how to mod this game so if you have the time to help that would be awesome. I am better learn through audio or video chat. Reading it out don't help on my end.