Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Maps / Re: YairPack V1a RELEASE!!
« Last post by YairDude on August 24, 2023, 04:53:15 AM »
da update
Projects & Creative / Re: The Robots are Revolting! (DOS Reborn) [V2A Released!]
« Last post by Magnet Dood on August 20, 2023, 03:06:48 PM »
Howdy, all you DOS Reborn fans! We're into a new era with DOS Reborn- V2 has now been released! The changes are... well, fairly minimal, but it's always fun when the number jumps up, right? A lot of the work under the hood has been made to make this mod much more compatible with V6B's file organization, but there have been a few changes to the maps as well.

Here's our handy dandy changelog:

Code: [Select]
[v1c -> v2a]

GENERAL
- Updated to MM8BDM V6B!
-- File structure reorganized
-- Map card scripts reworked
-- Pits updated to use new Hazard Pit actor
-- Teleporters updated to use Teleport Entrance actor
- Player 1-8 spawns added for all maps
- Map previews added for Map Voting addon

MMDSON
- Slash Claw -> Ring Boomerang

MMDKNI
- Metal Blade -> Triple Blade
- Danger Wrap -> Grab Buster
- Wild Coil -> Wheel Cutter
- Jump pads reworked
-- Instant activation with a use cooldown
- Lamp radius 32 -> 16
-- Positions adjusted to mitigate blockage

MMDDYN
- Jewel Satellite -> Water Shield
- Search Snake -> Spark Chaser

MMDBUO
- Fixed texture warning
- Fixed texture misalignment
- Moved invisible walls out further
- No longer uses deprecated pickups

MMDBIT
- Oil pits updated for hazard credit
- Updated skybox

MMDDW1
- Mirror Buster -> Break Dash

MMDDS1
- Fixed texture misalignments

Here are the links, that can also be found on the first page:

Map Pack
(Mirror)

Weapons
(Mirror)

As always, have fun playing! We'll see you next time! (hopefully with a new Buoy Man map because god I gotta redo that one)
Projects & Creative / Re: Looking for missing wads? Check here first.
« Last post by greenimp on August 15, 2023, 04:32:40 PM »
Here's all the doom 2 mods It has Maverick Classes For 6b
https://static.allfearthesentinel.com/wads/
Projects & Creative / Re: [EXPANSION] Mega Man Powered Up [Release v1f]
« Last post by Hilman170499 on August 12, 2023, 06:01:31 PM »
Made a quick update to the map pack.
-Fixed a slight typo with the intense music in MMPTIMO.
-Added map previews for the map voting system.

TSPG download link:
https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=mmpu-oldstyle-v1b.pk3
Bugs/Suggestions / Re: Teamspawn feedback
« Last post by LlamaHombre on August 12, 2023, 05:52:06 PM »
I'll keep this brief to reduce the amount of salt and vitriol I can possibly put in this post (and reduce the number of times I have to edit my own wording), but the Light Team spawns on MM3TOP could be better.

(click to show/hide)

The room you spawn in is one of the most dangerous, easily exploitable rooms on the entire map, with a (campable) ladder being your only way out that leads to high ground, with your only way out to low ground being this thin hallway towards the staircase setpiece with Water Wave. Wily Spawn's high ground has multiple clear vantage points over this area, and as you can see from the diagram above, Cossack Spawns here. Holding this room is nigh-impossible, and your routes out are treacherous, so players are forced to leave basically immediately.

In addition, vanilla players are starved of resources from this spawn. They have immediate access to Shadow Blade, but Wily is not too far from retrieving it either. Wily, however, gets Spark Shock, Water Wave, Drill Bomb, and Bass Buster all just within their warehouse. Since the spawns line the entire warehouse, the entire enemy team is likely to have a diverse set of ranged options to deal with people fleeing from Light spawn, even if Light members are heading towards desirable weapons like Top Spin in the middle or their own Drill Bomb near the northwest building. Light may be able to make it to these high and central areas faster, but these areas are extremely open and their paths to reach them are significantly less safe than Wily's paths.

I believe this is a bandaid solution with no true resolution to the problem (I do not believe this map with its current layout is capable of having "balanced" team spawns) but here's my best shot at making Light team less completely miserable.

(click to show/hide)

This gives Light a multitude of options for where to go, and gives them a spot to actually hold for some time since it overlooks mid. I still consider it somewhat treacherous and exploitable, since this high ground is a straight line and most of their surroundings is pit, but it is undeniably stronger high ground from mid's perspective than Wily's is.

This is my least favorite map in the game, so I'm open to some pushback or some "with a grain of salt" thinking, but I do believe I have some observable and actionable critiques here.
DECORATE and ACS Modifications / Re: Uki's Weaponry (UkiWeps v3b & MACS v1d)
« Last post by Ukiyama on August 04, 2023, 09:08:24 PM »
https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=macsv1d.pk3

Oh hi there again! Macs V1d is now available to download! It contains some new fun features and some bug fixes from v1c! Read the change log on the front page for more info! Enjoy the insanity!
MM8BDM Discussion / Who is Awesomefan92?
« Last post by ElectroTheHedgehog on August 04, 2023, 05:33:11 AM »
I want to hear your theories, guys. I know one guy who shares theory I also have that it's Mega Man? Because of triangle from his PU design helmet.
Help & Editing / True Reset of Progress
« Last post by ElectroTheHedgehog on August 04, 2023, 02:41:05 AM »
So, I have a problem. I can't remove few achievements, specifically these ones: "Origins”, “A Flawless Victory”, “Remnants of a Dark Future”. I want to start from fully clear save file but these achievements stayed for some reason. I ask for help on how to remove specific achievements. Never mind, I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it worked.
Projects & Creative / [TF] Trading Post - Mods, Maps and More!
« Last post by Ecl1p5e on August 03, 2023, 04:23:57 PM »
The One, The Only
Trading Post

Brought to you by the
[TF] Artists Group

Welcome to the Trading Post, where all projects developed by me (Ecl1p5e) will be uploaded for archival and demonstration purposes.

◄ ACTIVE PROJECTS ►

Armada of Evil (V6B)
(Last Updated: 21 August 2022)

(click to show/hide)

Armory of Evil (V6B) (NEW!)
(Last Updated: 6 August 2023)

(click to show/hide)

Combimancy: Trial by Combat (V6B)
(Last Updated: Unreleased)

(click to show/hide)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◄ SHELVED/INACTIVE PROJECTS ►

Final Joedown (V6A)
(Last Updated: 20 February 2021)

(click to show/hide)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◄ FINISHED PROJECTS ►

MM8BDM FreeMovement (Universal)
(Finished On: 9 October 2020)

(click to show/hide)

Classes Taunts : Ultimate (Only when Robot Masters are Playable Classes)
(Finished On: 29 November 2020)

(click to show/hide)

Energy Balancer Start (Universal)
(Finished On: 25 December 2020)

(click to show/hide)

Custom Buster Colors - Ecl1p5e Edition (May not work with V6B)
(Finished On: 12 December 2021)

(click to show/hide)

Accurate Crosshairs (Universal)
(Finished On: 4 August 2022)

(click to show/hide)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◄ LEND US A HAND ►

We're always on the lookout for spriters/coders/mappers, and we always appreciate any kind of help we can get in making our mods.

Find us on Discord:
https://discord.gg/nMvDuZX

Find us on Guilded:
http://guilded.gg/tf-mm8bdm
Projects & Creative / Re: [EXPANSION] Mega Man Powered Up [Release v1f]
« Last post by Hilman170499 on July 29, 2023, 06:56:15 AM »
Yet another bump.

I've updated the old map pack yet again, for compatibility with v6b. This time, the map pack will be designated as "Old Style".
-Map codes have an O added at the end, to denote their status as legacy maps.(MMPCUTO, MMPGUTO, etc.)
-Team spawns added.
-Death pits, burning oil and horizontal elec beam traps now have frag credit added.

TSPG download link:
https://allfearthesentinel.com/zandronum/download.php?file=mmpu-oldstyle-v1a.pk3
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10