Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Projects & Creative / Re: MM8BDM Fishing!
« Last post by Sir Anon0mos on June 19, 2018, 07:03:46 PM »
Quick note: Seahorses are missing their use sound, and Frothing Crab uses player translations.
« Last post by Rozark on June 19, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »
When's bug catching and digging
Let's get the full animal crossing experience in here
« Last post by Sir Anon0mos on June 19, 2018, 05:52:08 PM »
Bless you, Mike.
« Last post by CutmanMike on June 19, 2018, 05:31:45 PM »
I couldn't reproduce that one, but it sounds like a very rare thing to have happen.

Anyway, new version time. There's a ton more I want to add and systems I wanna overhaul but it'll have to come later:

* Fishing upgrade bug fixed.
    * Doc Robot's scanning ability temporarily disabled until a future CBM update.
    * Smasher Crab is retired. Replaced with Frothing Crab.
    * Fixed Dr. Light and Tornado Man being able to push PVP protected fishers.
    * Needle Harry now has moments of vulnerability when stuck in terrain.
    * Added more unorthodox fishing locations!
    * Split Jelly Fish into two types. Each type changes one of the two colours of your character so you can mix and match to make your own colour combination. Both Jelly Fish colours appear in different areas now, so you'll have to explore a little to find your perfect colour combo! Both jellies still give a random shade of their colour on use.
    * Added 2 new items.

Download: https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=hotelfishing-4.pk3
Events / Re: Wily's Iron Gauntlet - A 2v2 CBM Tournament!
« Last post by King Dumb on June 18, 2018, 10:24:18 PM »
SMALL UPDATE:

It was brought to my attention that I somehow overlooked adding MM5WAV to the list of banned maps for the tournament. Effective immediately, MM5WAV is banned for the rest of the tournament (due to certain specific class(es) abuse that is possible there).
Events / Re: Wily's Iron Gauntlet - A 2v2 CBM Tournament!
« Last post by King Dumb on June 18, 2018, 04:10:01 AM »
And with that, Round 1 of Swiss play is over! The Stardust Crusaders have defeated Gusty Hammers.

Map 1: MM2MET
Bik - Rock
Muz - Maestro
vs.
Blitz - Needle
Kaze - Wood
WINNER: The Stardust Crusaders

Map 2: MM6KNI
Blitz - Cut
Kaze - Wily
vs.
Bik - Crash
Muz - Toad

Map 3: MM9HOR
Bik - Fire
Muz - Stone
vs.
Blitz - Hard
Kaze - Star

---------------------------------------------------------------

It is now time for Swiss Round 2! Please check the challonge link here for your next opponent. Also, please check either the attachment to your specific challonge match OR this Google Sheet to determine what classes your team and the enemy team have available. The Google Sheet shows classes that are UNAVAILABLE; the challonge attachments list all classes that are AVAILABLE.

Here are the Round 2 matches:

SCP Brand Forklift vs. The Tornado Brothers
#KSLL vs. Gusty Hammers
#TheSensationalists vs. Shitsec
Don't Get Poked vs. The Stardust Crusaders
Skins & Bots etc / Re: [HUD] HUDShot - v5b update! - Classes updated! 9b Compat!
« Last post by Korby on June 16, 2018, 10:30:25 PM »
Hudshot for 9c!

This version is super not necessary, it just fixes not being able to see ammo for a new copywep.
Figured I'd upload it for people who want it, though.
If you're modding savvy, you can instead add this line to just about anywhere in the SBARINFO lumps of HUDShot.
Code: [Select]
IsSelected RisingFistWepC{DrawBar "HSBR", "HSBE", ammo1, vertical, 4, 140;}
Projects & Creative / Re: Mega Man X Singleplayer Classes (Version 2.75)
« Last post by Just some MegaMan Guy on June 16, 2018, 05:30:10 PM »
God, I wish this mod want dead. It's so fun to play. I've found all armor locations except Axl's, (though not all have been used right, thanks noclip.) and IT's just fun to blaze through a stage as Zero, or demolish a Big Eye as X, and Cheese a stage as Axl. I wish this was finished...
Anything Goes / Re: MM8BDM v5c problem: Can't see health/ammo bars
« Last post by JuliusCesors on June 16, 2018, 10:20:14 AM »
you've probably zoomed in, so try pressing the the minus button on your keyboard or go in the display options and change it manually
basically what the topic name says, me and a few other people are gonna start up a new and ambitious project, however we are in need of more coders, mappers would be appreciated but not needed at the moment. Anyone who is interested please send me a message in Discord, my id is Yair2#1386. Another thing is that we're planning on including stuff from as much mods as possible.

So far only the introductory map has been started, as most things are barely in the "being thought up" stage. 
Spoiler for Hiden:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10