Advanced Search

Author Topic: Original DOS Completion Project - Off Hiatus  (Read 25685 times)

June 21, 2017, 02:05:15 AM
Reply #45

Offline NES Boy

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: May 19, 2014, 04:59:05 PM

• View Profile
Re: Original DOS Completion Project - Off Hiatus
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 02:05:15 AM »
Will the OPCCP be used for your old MM8BDM: The Forgotten Adventures project? I know you said before that this isn't really phase one of that, which is still on hiatus, but will the resources from this still be used as a basis?

June 22, 2017, 03:42:37 AM
Reply #46

Offline Promestein

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: July 27, 2013, 04:02:37 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2017, 03:42:37 AM »
I was just thinking about this earlier today when I found that I still had the old DOS map pack. This is one of the projects on here that I'm looking forward to the most. The old Torch Man map was one that I found quite interesting.

June 22, 2017, 06:30:47 AM
Reply #47

Offline fortegigasgospel

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: July 31, 2011, 09:55:05 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »
Will the OPCCP be used for your old MM8BDM: The Forgotten Adventures project? I know you said before that this isn't really phase one of that, which is still on hiatus, but will the resources from this still be used as a basis?
I'm not sure which is going to be used, most likely this one is the intended version for TFA due to being the "more accurate" version. And with the eventual updates to the skins and maps.

I was just thinking about this earlier today when I found that I still had the old DOS map pack. This is one of the projects on here that I'm looking forward to the most. The old Torch Man map was one that I found quite interesting.
Well the original version of Torch does not meet my own personal standards anymore, the center room is going to remain mostly in tact for the eventual do over of the map if I am the one who does it. The gimmick is also being completely removed to keep the map more straight forward for gameplay.

I know it has been a while since I posted in here. Volt Man's new skin is done (FTX), Torch's is virtually done (Bass44), and Shark's has had work (Pegg). As for maps there is a playable map for Bit and Shark (both by me so far), but someone else wanted to try their hand on Bit's as well but there has been nothing back on that in a long time now.

That is it on the update, I don't have images to show at this moment though.