Advanced Search

Author Topic: Departure from MM8BDM/Cutstuff  (Read 37332 times)

October 13, 2014, 02:55:37 PM
Reply #60

Offline Ukiyama

• MM8BDM Extender

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Date Registered: August 23, 2011, 07:49:19 PM

• View Profile
Re: Departure from MM8BDM/Cutstuff
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2014, 02:55:37 PM »
Whelp I am a bit late to the party, but I figured I would say goodbye. Just remember, if you ever get bored in real life, you can always stop by for a friendly hello.

October 13, 2014, 05:19:48 PM
Reply #61

Offline IamaMedalHunter

• MM8BDM Extender

• Whimsical Metal Cyclops
  • Date Registered: January 01, 2014, 12:00:09 AM

• View Profile
    • Medal's Youtube, idk, I'm not a YTber
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2014, 05:19:48 PM »

When I read the whole topic and all the posts, I was just speechless. Ivory, you're undoubtly one of the most known personalities on this forum. You participated into MM8BDM's development for a very long time, and I think, I mean we, the Cutstuff community, think that you deserved this new step in life. Over the months, you became a real icon, and you'll be remembered by each one of us. We understand that every good thing has to end someday, like the stars. And you were our star. Now, you're a legend.

You'll occupy a place in our mind, as we stare at the gaping hole among us. We know you'll be watching this project grow bigger from afar. I wish you all of the good luck for the continuation of your life and bid you farewell.

... Adieu.

October 16, 2014, 09:46:29 AM
Reply #62

Offline Emmanuelf06

• Donator
  • Date Registered: October 07, 2010, 03:03:19 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2014, 09:46:29 AM »
Well, i want say  my thought too.... (i have read all the topic, 4 pages, and it's really sad...again......i had a tear :' /)

Even if i was mad in the "ZX topic" with Ivory, i never forget what is important in a community, the results of the work and the life, the background and the atmosphere is more important than some wars for opinions things (well, true, ,i dont like ZX but it's just my thought or opinion hehe).  :p  Well, it's not important.

Anyways, you continued the project of CMM for a lot (since CMM worked just a little like on the bosses, it seems?) You were like CMM for me then....
But yeah, studies and others things is more important, a lot of people since 2010 (when MM8BDM was released), are become adult and need to do and success their studies...so a lot of people will leave....again....the people who will be there (like me, maybe because i dont work XD ), we will try to get more people in this fangame, because it's an awesome fangame, really more complete than a lot of others fps games for me. : 3 <3

Without your work and the work of the others, i couldnt be able to do some "MM8BDM stands in the conventions"... like http://youtu.be/NNtzbD6EMnE Thanks for that too... :)

Your packmap was a reference for the servers I hosted....not only mm8bdm.
I hope CMM will find a new admin or workers....for MM9 and 10 expensions, this community need to be always alive. And keep the war-modes deleted of our soul (I become mad when a guy start to piss people in the justified server....maybe i need just to ignore and "enjoy" the game....like people told me often : p , but yeah, sometimes, i can be really angry, but it's superficial?...not important i mean )
Be sure we will be there to make MM8BDM popular as we can!
Long live again to MM8BDM, good luck for your next projects, studies and others and thanks a ton for your work Ivory!! Buddy cool ;3

EDIT: Some memories....for Ivory and all the others people who have left the "game"....
(click to show/hide)

I hope This game will be continued to be developped, because it's the best fangame, ever! <3

October 20, 2014, 01:30:31 PM
Reply #63

Offline Turbodude

• Warrior

• Minus the whole 'dude' thing.
  • Date Registered: July 07, 2010, 12:06:31 AM

• View Profile
    • My Twitch! (Fightingpolygonteam)
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2014, 01:30:31 PM »
I honestly don't know what to say that hasn't been worded differently.

Godspeed, man. Thanks for helping make 8BDM and Cutstuff so awesome.

October 20, 2014, 02:19:17 PM
Reply #64

Offline ScrapHeap

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 25, 2013, 12:18:01 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2014, 02:19:17 PM »
I forgot to say this in my last post, but I'm gonna miss you Ivory. ;w;

October 27, 2014, 05:28:47 PM
Reply #65

Offline Rock

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: March 31, 2014, 08:36:44 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »
I took my time to read every single post on here.

Best of luck too you, Ivory.

December 11, 2014, 08:42:21 PM
Reply #66

Offline Biotronius

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 30, 2014, 05:00:58 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2014, 08:42:21 PM »
I never even knew Ivory. But he sounds like a cool guy so take it easy man!

December 19, 2014, 02:11:41 AM
Reply #67

Offline SickSadWorld

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor
  • Date Registered: December 03, 2010, 07:35:28 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2014, 02:11:41 AM »
Wow I am super late to this party but it is completely understandable to put real life first and keep leisure as leisure!

Like Mr. X, you will be missed. Your contributions will be remembered; by people who have not even discovered the game yet. You are an excellent leader and more than competent as a project manager. I have no doubt you will be successful in whatever you choose as your next step in life! Hopefully this experience has a positive impact on the trajectory of your career.

The underlying engine this game is based on has been around for decades and hopefully it, along with your contributions, remain and are played for decades to come. You have a natural talent for design so hopefully when the time comes where the Doom bug bites you again you will rediscover the enjoyment this game has brought to so many.

For that reason I will not say "good bye" but instead "see you later." Some day, in some way your talents may grace us all again. I hope I am around when that time finally comes.

(click to show/hide)

May 01, 2016, 07:46:24 AM
Reply #68

Offline TornadoMan

• Warrior
  • Date Registered: July 19, 2010, 11:42:19 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2016, 07:46:24 AM »
I'm also sorry for being late I will miss you too ivory