Advanced Search

Author Topic: [TSPG] The Sentinel's Playground - Looking for moderators  (Read 1521 times)

October 01, 2016, 02:31:49 AM
Read 1521 times

Offline mifu

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: October 01, 2016, 02:02:49 AM

• View Profile
[TSPG] The Sentinel's Playground - Looking for moderators
« on: October 01, 2016, 02:31:49 AM »
Hi folks!

I should of registered here a long time ago actually but whatever, I am here now. I run the server cluster, [TSPG] (http://allfearthesentinel.net/) and some of you have got some mm8bitdm servers up. I hope ya all enjoying the service.

Anyways the point of this post, if you are hosting using Painkiller, you might know that a pain in the ass is running around ruining games across all our servers that are hosted in this cluster by spamming, abusing the voting system, impersonating and thus using 9001 proxies to ban evade. While normally we can sort this out our response times are lacking as we could use more staff.

So the point of this post here is, I am offering anyone who is interested and has the aptitude for moderation/administration to join the staff ranks in TSPG as a moderator. In all honesty it would be awesome if we had a few people from this place as a moderator. If your intrested, please either reply to this thread, PM or email me or PM me in #tspg-painkiller.

Cheers
MiFU