Advanced Search

Author Topic: Mewthree! - Skin and Bio  (Read 1021 times)

April 04, 2019, 12:01:25 AM
Read 1021 times

Offline The Elusive Songbird

• Standard Member

• The Ultimate Fusion of Pokemon and Robot Master.

• Date Registered: August 08, 2017, 01:07:14 AM

• View Profile
Mewthree! - Skin and Bio
« on: April 04, 2019, 12:01:25 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Download Here! (Regular Version w/ Mega Man colors)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n9ia0l16hoojnaa/MEGAMEW.pk3/file

Download Here! (alt color version)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9ck7cmpm4cv6ob6/MEW3SMALL.pk3/file

Spoiler for Hiden:

Number: DFN - 000

Name: Amber/Mewthree

Creator: Dr. Fuji and Lusamine

Theme: Pokemon/Robot Master hybrid

Weight: 300 lbs.

Height: 5'8

Main Color: Light Purple

Special features: Red eyes, Zorua ears, Mew tail (sharp as a blade), and Latias wings.

Weapon: Dual Busters, Hypnosis, Metal Claw, and Abyss Shriek: summons a dome made from the void that grows and spews beams of lightning, destroying everything around it.

History: Mewthree was created from the remains of Amber, the deceased daughter of Dr. Fuji and Lusamine. Her consciousness was captured by Giovanni after Dr. Fuji attempted to clone Amber. Many years later, Giovanni accepted that their previous experiment, Mewtwo, was a failure. As such, he attempted to contact Dr. Fuji once more, when he failed to reach him, he reached an agreement with the Aether foundation, run by Dr. Fuji's ex-wife. At around the same time, Palkia, pokemon of space and Dialga, pokemon of time, had to face Giratina in battle. The subsequent skirmish tore a hole in the cosmos, unwittingly creating a bridge between the world of Pokemon and the world of Mega Man. This is how Dr. Wily came to learn of Team Rocket, and Giovanni. He told Giovanni that his unrivaled genius would be perfect for a project like this, and in return, Team Rocket would fund the construction of Dr. Wily's new fortress. The plan was made, Dr. Fuji was kidnapped, and he, along with Lusamine and Dr. Wily, created the ultimate combat robot. Or so they thought. ;)

Personality:
Amber is conflicted between her robot self and her human memories. She doesn't talk much to humans or robots and spends most of her time with pokemon. When she does interact with humans, she speaks mostly with contempt and condescension, and with robots, she speaks indifferently to.
However, when the life of another is endangered, she is compelled to justice. This is because her outer mannerisms are simply a mask to hide her insecurities. And wants nothing more than a close friend that she can trust. Deep down, she is a bundle of joy who loves to learn about the world around her.

Relationships:
Lillie and Gladion (Half Siblings)
Lusamine and Dr. Fuji (Parents/Creators)
Dr. Light (Adoptive Guardian)
Proto Man (Crush??)
Mewtwo (Old friend, forgotten)

Theme song:

April 04, 2019, 01:38:54 AM
Reply #1

Offline Magnet Dood

• MM8BDM MM8 Contributor

• Rockman 5- Blues' Trap!?

• Date Registered: April 19, 2011, 08:13:37 PM

• View Profile
Re: Mewthree! - Skin and Bio
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 01:38:54 AM »
There is a lot to unpack here.

No one's going to download your skin if you don't put Mega Man colors on it, since they won't see what weapon their opponent has if they use it. So get on that.

As for the backstory... uhh...

Is Dr. Fuji the guy who got killed in the first Pokemon movie or something? How'd he manage to come back to life to make Mewthree? And aren't you kinda ripping off Worlds Collide here with the time thing, only this time with Pokemon? And why does Lusamine fit into all this if it's a Team Rocket operation? Isn't she inactive by the end of Sun and Moon?

This is wacky, no bones about it.

April 04, 2019, 02:01:25 PM
Reply #2

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 02:01:25 PM »
There is a lot to unpack here.

No one's going to download your skin if you don't put Mega Man colors on it, since they won't see what weapon their opponent has if they use it. So get on that.

As for the backstory... uhh...

Is Dr. Fuji the guy who got killed in the first Pokemon movie or something? How'd he manage to come back to life to make Mewthree? And aren't you kinda ripping off Worlds Collide here with the time thing, only this time with Pokemon? And why does Lusamine fit into all this if it's a Team Rocket operation? Isn't she inactive by the end of Sun and Moon?

This is wacky, no bones about it.

This is just a self-indulgent OC that I made for fun that I wanted to share the skin for, since I put a lot of time into it (the skin).
Tbh, I didn't put a lot of time into the backstory in regards to how it fits into the pokemon timeline. It's the first draft; Ill iron out the fine details as time goes on.

And don't worry! I'm working on a fully functional version of the skin as we speak.

April 04, 2019, 03:39:51 PM
Reply #3

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 03:39:51 PM »
This is just a self-indulgent OC that I made for fun that I wanted to share the skin for, since I put a lot of time into it (the skin).
Tbh, I didn't put a lot of time into the backstory in regards to how it fits into the pokemon timeline. It's the first draft; Ill iron out the fine details as time goes on.

And don't worry! I'm working on a fully functional version of the skin as we speak.
All done!