Cutstuff > Events

[Saxton Hale]Neo's Saxton Hale Thanksgiving Event

<< < (2/3) > >>

GameAndWatcher:
Needs more Tsuki classes.

Hallan Parva:

--- Quote from: "Gumballtoid" ---
--- Quote from: "Neo" ----cbc (Copy Bot Classes)
-me/my(not-me) class
-zards class,
--- End quote ---
Please, just...
--- End quote ---
this so hard

it's bad enough people are going to be with their families on Thanksgiving

but it's ten times worse that you're hosting copy bot classes

never :ugeek:

MasterXman:

--- Quote ----cscc(Cut Stuff Community Classes)
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Saxton Hale
--- End quote ---

Can't wait to see how this will turn out.
If you're wondering why I said that, the reason is NeoDS and Beed's Barrage Missiles both have acs script 700 in them. You're better off either using V2D or waiting for a fix unless its already fixed, otherwise good luck.

Also dear god that file is large. Good thing I already downloaded it on a laptop.  :ugeek:

Here's proof that its high.

Neo:

--- Quote from: "xxkirbysonicxx1" ---
--- Quote ----cscc(Cut Stuff Community Classes)
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Saxton Hale
--- End quote ---

Can't wait to see how this will turn out.
If you're wondering why I said that, the reason is NeoDS and Beed's Barrage Missiles both have acs script 700 in them. You're better off either using V2D or waiting for a fix unless its already fixed, otherwise good luck.

Also dear god that file is large. Good thing I already downloaded it on a laptop.  :ugeek:

Here's proof that its high.

--- End quote ---

thats the old file though, and WHO said the event was just on the day of thanksgiving? i wasnt going for any 1 particular day <_>

tsukiyomaru0:
Dude, dude, dude,... Scrap the classes overall. Use it classless, it is more fair for both Hale and Survivors. Because Dharic bowls bosses all across the stages, Arnon eats a lot of their health with almost hitscan shots and half of the MKs pretty much breaks the balance, with MK Seizure being the worst.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version