Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Tutorial Collection

How to Write a Forum Post

<< < (5/6) > >>

Myroc:

--- Quote from: "MEGAMANX123" ---:lol: heheh that was hilarious nice job
--- End quote ---
Clearly the point never got across, considering you're still writing posts like these.

Hallan Parva:
besides adding a period or a comma I don't really see the problem unless he does this all the time

geez man live and learn a little more :ugeek:

MEGAMANX123:

--- Quote from: "Myroc" ---
--- Quote from: "MEGAMANX123" ---:lol: heheh that was hilarious nice job
--- End quote ---
Clearly the point never got across, considering you're still writing posts like these.
--- End quote ---
No I get the point you're teaching us how to post better

Tesseractal:
I, myself, would love seeing this (or at least, the initial post) merged into the "introduce yourself here" thread in some fashion.

How else are you going to get anyone to read it?!

--- Quote from: "Myroc" ---I desire to enlighten people. That doesn't mean that I have to be nice about it.
--- End quote ---
Actually, yes. Although it may be humorous to other elitist assholes out there, you come off as nothing but incredibly hostile to your intended audience. (Since you make no efforts at hiding your seething hatred of grammatically-challenged incompetents) At best you may enlighten someone, but as long as you immediately convince anyone that you hate them, you won't get them to listen to you at all.

(Bumped because a thread like this is a far more pertinent solution to forum grammar than the other suggestions popping up lately.)

Red:
to be honest i didn't even know this thread existed.

if you want people to read this, it shouldn't be buried in here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version