Advanced Search

Author Topic: The HD/FZ RP Server RP  (Read 28666 times)

January 11, 2012, 01:25:42 AM
Reply #30

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.
  • Date Registered: March 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

• View Profile
    • http://s4.zetaboards.com/Mega_Storm/index/
Re: The HD/FZ RP Server RP
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 01:25:42 AM »
Yeah, too many, I think. Should just cut back to CSCM and Powered Up. And Classes, of course.

January 11, 2012, 01:27:01 AM
Reply #31

Offline HD_

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 13, 2011, 01:44:40 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 01:27:01 AM »
I felt these were the most used but whatevs. I'll take out BestMaps, Shade, Roc, and Kapak starting tomorrow.

EDIT: Add Great God. That wasn't a joke.

My IGC is:
Name: Skullman (HD)
Class: Take a wild guess.
Brief History: He died years ago when his computer exploded while hosting a server. This happened after he was defeated in the 4th rebellion. He walks this earth as a skeleton. He hates electronics in all forms, and tries to destroy all other bots.

Fixed to be more in line with canon, I guess.

January 11, 2012, 01:47:10 AM
Reply #32

Offline angrymans

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: December 23, 2011, 12:13:50 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 01:47:10 AM »
So mine is...

Name: Megaman(ANG)
Class: Megaman-Hair

Brief history: Megaman was the last of the 8 robot master Dr light and Dr wily built together. Megaman and Roll were the only 2 robots who resisted to the evil program of Dr.Wily. Since then, he is fighting Wily and his minion everytime they show up to take over the world with his brother Protoman.

January 11, 2012, 01:49:01 AM
Reply #33

Offline Proto Man

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: April 30, 2011, 02:55:08 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 01:49:01 AM »
Name: ProtoMan (DAP (Dynamic Agent ProtoMan))
Class: ProtoMan
Brief History: ProtoMan was the first prototype robotmaster built by Dr.Light, he ran away and came into the possession of Dr.Wily who recruited him as "BreakMan"  during the 3rd rebellion "BreakMan" battled MegaMan and then realized Wily's true nature and turned back to the side of his father, Dr.Light since then (for about 7 games!) ProtoMan has been battling Wily's forces alongside his younger brother MegaMan.

January 11, 2012, 01:50:45 AM
Reply #34

Offline Night Strider

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: January 09, 2012, 09:37:43 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 01:50:45 AM »
Alright, here it is!

IGC:
Name: Quint (CQK)
Class: See Name.
Brief History: After being defeated in MM II (GB), he somehow snapped out of the brainwashing/reprogramming done by Dr. Wily, returned to the Present Time, and stole numerous pieces of Experimental Technology, plus Beta Software... He also tends to travel time here and there. Because of his wandering across time, he is very knowledgeable, be it about Human Nature, History, Technology, and the like. How he avoided becoming recorded in History is beyond all those unfamiliar with Stealth Technology. This, of course, was also stolen from Dr. Wily. Because of snapping out of the brainwashing, he, of course, returns to his original duty of Fighting for Everlasting Peace. He also loves the hell out of his Sakugarne. He's also quite skilled at fixing things.

January 11, 2012, 01:51:50 AM
Reply #35

Offline Tengu

• Donator

• the frogs are gay
  • Date Registered: May 17, 2011, 12:36:35 AM

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 01:51:50 AM »
Name: Cloudman(TEN)

Class: Cloudman

Backstory: Cloudman was generated in Sean Connery's Sky Castle as a slave, then escaped to explore the vast world. Soon after, was discovered by a strange man named Toaster. Now, this toaster was very brave. They were the best of friends, going on adventures and whatnot. Then one day the Toaster turned on their friendship to be famous in the new film "The Brave Little Toaster." Cloudman sought friendship in other areas, but found none. Then he found 7 others like himself. Shademan, Turboman, Slashman, Freezeman, Burstman, Springman, and Junkman. He fit in perfectly. One night though, that bastard megaman murdered all of his friends. Since then, he as had a personal vendetta against megaman, and has sworn to kill him. Now in the present time, Cloudman roams the earth in search of megaman. He will find him.

January 11, 2012, 01:53:40 AM
Reply #36

Offline Gumballtoid

• MM8BDM Extender

• Recipe for Success
  • Date Registered: July 13, 2011, 10:27:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 01:53:40 AM »
alright then...

Name: Enker (Gumballtoid, obviously)
Class: Enker
Brief History: RKN-001, otherwise known as the first Mega Man Killer. After the Roboenza Epidemic and Dr. Wily's tenth defeat at the hands of Mega Man, Enker left Dr. Wily to fight alongside Mega Man and Proto Man AGAINST him. His spear can absorb attacks and throw them back. Obviously, DWNs are his primary enemies, as well as RKN-002 and RKN-003; Punk and Ballade. Somewhat of a rivalry with DLN-00A; Time Man. Likes to change around his display module, making him look and act like other Robot Masters. Used for disguises on missions, or simply for kicks.

January 11, 2012, 01:55:49 AM
Reply #37

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »
Quote from: "Human Destroyer"
I felt these were the most used but whatevs. I'll take out BestMaps, Shade, Roc, and Kapak starting tomorrow.

EDIT: Add Great God. That wasn't a joke.

My IGC is:
Name: Skullman (HD)
Class: Take a wild guess.
Brief History: He died years ago when his computer exploded while hosting a server. He walks this earth as a skeleton. He hates electronics in all forms, and tries to destroy all other bots.

Mmm... Well... I sorta want a more accurate to canon thing, as that's what this RP is, accurate to canon...

Quote from: "angrymans"
So mine is...

Name: Megaman(ANG)
Class: That guy with a buster that can steal robot master's powah. He's blue.

Brief history: After making the 8 megaman game, he found himself full of cash and had a role in Bob and George's story. Today, he is rich as all hell, got 30 house in Apaculpo but found himself travelling through dimension. Also, don't like to have his pizza stolen. Kind of an a--hole too, today because he still have to save people's ass.

(Told ya that was going to be stupid.)

Same as previous. Basically, Brief History is actually telling about what they're doing at the time of the RP.

Quote from: "Protoman01"
Name: ProtoMan (DAP (Dynamic Agent ProtoMan))
Class: ProtoMan
Brief History: ProtoMan was the first prototype robotmaster built by Dr.Light, he ran away and came into the possession of Dr.Wily who recruited him as "BreakMan"  during the 3rd rebellion "BreakMan" battled MegaMan and then realized Wily's true nature and turned back to the side of his father, Dr.Light since then (for about 7 games!) ProtoMan has been battling Wily's forces alongside his younger brother MegaMan.

Good, you're in.

Quote from: "Night Strider"
Alright, here it is!

IGC:
Name: Quint (Commander "Quint" Keen)
Class: See Name.
Brief History: After being defeated in MM II (GB), he somehow snapped out of the brainwashing/reprogramming done by Dr. Wily, returned to the Present Time, and stole numerous pieces of Experimental Technology, plus Beta Software... He also tends to travel time here and there. Because of his wandering across time, he is very knowledgeable, be it about Human Nature, History, Technology, and the like. How he avoided becoming recorded in History is beyond all those unfamiliar with Stealth Technology. This, of course, was also stolen from Dr. Wily. Because of snapping out of the brainwashing, he, of course, returns to his original duty of Fighting for Everlasting Peace. He also loves the hell out of his Sakugarne. He's also quite skilled at fixing things.

In as well.

Just give me a bit, going to go eat dinner.

EDIT:

Quote from: "Airman_Tengu"
Name: Cloudman(TEN)

Class: Cloudman

Backstory: Cloudman was generated in Sean Connery's Sky Castle as a slave, then escaped to explore the vast world

Same probs as the ones I stated before.

Quote from: "Gumballtoid"
alright then...

Name: Enker (Gumballtoid, obviously)
Class: Enker
Brief History: The first in Dr. Wily's Mega Man Killer group, he has built a burning desire to defeat Mega Man. Trains hard, but is constantly defeated.

Excellent, you're in.

January 11, 2012, 01:57:30 AM
Reply #38

Offline HD_

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 01:57:30 AM »
It should not be exact to canon. That takes some of the fun out of it.

January 11, 2012, 02:13:38 AM
Reply #39

Offline -FiniteZero-

• Standard Member

• I'm somwhere.

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 02:13:38 AM »
I'm not saying EXACT to canon, simply in line with it. This is actually a serious RP.

January 11, 2012, 02:17:26 AM
Reply #40

Offline HD_

• Standard Member

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 02:17:26 AM »
Fixed so that I can give creative backstory without leaving canon! :D

January 11, 2012, 02:19:52 AM
Reply #41

Offline -FiniteZero-