Advanced Search

Author Topic: [HUD] Numberhud  (Read 3160 times)

April 04, 2015, 01:45:28 AM
Read 3160 times

Offline Korby

• Global Moderator

• Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

• View Profile
    • Korby Games
[HUD] Numberhud
« on: April 04, 2015, 01:45:28 AM »
I made a HUD because Lego said his was Minimalistic and I was like "that's not minamalistic art-wise" so I made one that's more minamalistic.

Much like Lego's HUD, this HUD is completely compatible with any server that doesn't tamper with SBARINFO and can be loaded without fear of being kicked from servers.

Features of this Hud include:
-Large, noticeable health and ammo numbers with obvious color changes to help you with knowing at about what level your health and ammo are at.
-"Vertical" and "Horizontal" variations that place the HUD elements in the bottom right and surrounding the crosshair respectively
-Exact numbers for health and ammo that a bar won't give you
-Little numbers by your weapon that tell you how much it costs to shoot, with darker and redder numbers being alternate features of the weapon
-Various indicators for active shield weapons
-Some new text colors used for Plant Barrier's health colors that you could theoretically use in a name [NHBPink, NHPink, NHDPink, NHDGreen]
-Little letters appear above the HUD to denote your team

(click to show/hide)

DOWNLOAD

To steal Lego's notes,

INSTALLATION: Use SLADE or SLumpEd to open MM8BDM-v4c.pk3.
Download and import the above wad as a lump.
Ensure the wad is the last file in the pk3 and hit save.
Assuming you didn't tamper with any other core files, you should be able to freely join any server you were able to previously.

NOTES: - This UI will only work on vanilla-based modes. If any mods are running that make use of SBARINFO, this mod will no longer be fully functional.
- As a result of this UI being specifically designed to work in pvp modes, boss health and related resources use the same as horizontal in core. Unsure if I will update it to include a custom version or not.