Advanced Search

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
MM8BDM Discussion / Gameplay for Chapters 7-11
« Last post by Airman-NC on July 12, 2021, 03:18:55 AM »
I was thinking... what if there were more game modes (like roboenza or Chapter 13) for chapters 7-11 (MM7, MM8, MM&B, MMWT, MM9)? To break the monotony. Any ideas?
Projects & Creative / Re: Oops! All Marios (v1.2) (+ Dr. Mario)
« Last post by Emilianomario on July 11, 2021, 11:06:02 PM »
Wanted to wait until I had at least 3 new classes done to update it, but here's this for now.
Help & Editing / Re: Help making Teleporters exclusive to gamemodes
« Last post by Russel on July 11, 2021, 09:48:45 AM »
First off, a 2-way teleporter in 8BDM makes use of thing type 10562, Teleport Entrance.
If you give this actor a Tag under the Action tab, then it can be manipulated and removed from ACS.

With the function GetCVar, you can check the current gamemode.
Finally, you'd want to remove the actor with Thing_Remove.

So, if you put them together, you get the following:
Code: [Select]
if(GetCVar("ctf")) {
    Thing_Remove(10);
}

This example assumes you set the tag to 10. You can technically set the tag to anything you want, but you need to make sure the tag placed on the teleport entrance and the one passed into the function here.
You will need to give a tag to both teleport entrances in order for this to remove the teleporters on both sides of the map.
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: [Unofficial] MM8BDM Discord Server
« Last post by Korby on July 11, 2021, 08:52:39 AM »
I imagine you already know this considering I've seen you in the server, but the current owner is Kaze and yes, it is.
Anything Goes / Re: BXR's romantic cruise map!
« Last post by YairDude on July 09, 2021, 03:11:23 AM »
sick map bro
MM8BDM Discussion / Re: [Unofficial] MM8BDM Discord Server
« Last post by YairDude on July 09, 2021, 12:57:13 AM »
whos even the current owner of this server, and is it even still active
Cutstuff Discussion and Feedback / Re: Search For The Mega Buster.pk3
« Last post by ThatDamnNekomimi on July 08, 2021, 02:58:11 AM »
The only thing I really remember about it is holding left click charged and right click just shot normally and that you had to put givemegabuster into the console to be able to start using said weapon.
Skins & Bots etc / CN as MM8BDM Skin Coming : Courage The Cowardly Dog
« Last post by hansungkee on July 06, 2021, 01:58:20 PM »
Courage The Cowardly Dog (1999~2002, 2014) (By John R. Dilworth)(Sprites Fixing)
Sprites by JaxOf7, Edited hansungkee
Pk.3 by JaxOf7
Download Link by ???

- Coming soon -
Help & Editing / Help making Teleporters exclusive to gamemodes
« Last post by Charbomber on July 05, 2021, 01:28:29 PM »
Okay, I feel a little embarrassed that I didn't see this part of the forums at first before asking my question beforehand. Anyways:

I want to make a teleporter in my map that connects the leftmost part of it to my rightmost part of the map, the issue being that in gamemodes like CTF, I want the flags on the leftmost and rightmost parts. That being said, I hope to exclude this teleporter from working and instead make a noise signifying that you can't teleport in CTF, which I'm pretty sure is possible with scripting, I just don't know how to do that with MM8BDM. Can I get some help?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10