Advanced Search

Author Topic: MM8BDM 10th Anniversary - Ask The Devs event! [Q&A]  (Read 3751 times)

November 03, 2020, 01:07:32 AM
Read 3751 times

Offline ~Ariel~

• Standard Member

• Living The Dream - MM10PUM greatest hits
  • Date Registered: February 25, 2017, 11:01:44 PM

• View Profile
MM8BDM 10th Anniversary - Ask The Devs event! [Q&A]
« on: November 03, 2020, 01:07:32 AM »
Hi, I'm Ninees. I like to make visual content and things for Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch. I love this game and the mods people do.  :cool:

(I uhh, not really a forums guy so I believe it is the first time I use the Cutstuff forums, please forgive me for my ignorance.)

I'm so happy to announce our project: "Ask The Devs"! (aka Questions & Answers from the official 8BDM developing team).
Yes! Everyone can ask a question to some of the the respective developers who worked on this amazing Mega Man experience!
I offered myself to organize this odd event and make it a reality because I feel that this is a great chance for fans to ask
their questions and doubts about 8BDM behind the scenes. "Why is X like this?" "Is that really a X reference?"  "X character origins?" [...] etc.
I'm sure many of you have something to ask!

*Who's gonna be present?

Korby, Freems and Russel.
A MM8BDM Streamer, Nebula, is willing to assist too. He's gonna read the questions for us and probably slide a comment or two.

*When the stream is coming out?

Depends on how long is it gonna be because we're recording it and not making on live. Yeah I know, it kinda sucks but we don't wanna take much risks. The video is gonna be on live and it's gonna have a dynamic background with random events! Also, we're showing the questions and fan drawings on screen!

*Where is this gonna be streamed?

Originally we intended to stream this on CMM's channel but........... He said I should do it on my channel.

*Can I ask more than a question?

A few rules are on the form page, you have to read them once it's available. About the questions... Only one question per person, so think twice before typing in.
The question box is gonna be available only for two days starting from tomorrow on a random hour. Don't worry, I'll announce when it's time, at the 8BDM Center server and at the Cutstuff forums too so everyone is informed.

*What's... 8BDM Center?

Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch Center is basically another community Discord server. On this one, you can have access to many 8BDM mod servers and share yours if you're developing a mod! Share your drawings, share your mods, talk about 8BDM, Megaman or off-topic, blah blah typical server blah blah. I made this server to connect communities, promote 8BDM mods, offer people participation on videos/events and have fun!

*What about the drawings?

Ah yes, you can share your drawings at 8BDM center  on the new channel we're willing to open, which is only available temporally, more days than the questions forms. So, take your time, post your drawing/sprite and you'll see your art & alias on the direct!

I believe that's all I got for now, tbh I feel a bit nervous, but I'm very excited too! Hope you enjoy this, please let me know if you need something, contact me at my server!
  :mrgreen:

8BDM Center: https://discord.com/invite/gFAyGSH
My channel (Thanks for the 100 subs!): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1IdnLwyBKOO6YUk7biLeiQ