General > Anything Goes

New to Cutstuff? Post here.

<< < (3/164) > >>

Jennifer:
Someone just make Llama a Mod Already. Seriously. This almost Proves that he's Mod Material.

AquaRaider64:

--- Quote from: "FCx" ---
--- Quote from: "AquaRaider64" ---Hi, I'm AquaRaider64. I'm new here, but if you've been at the "Is MM8BDM dead yet?" topic, you already knew that. Just posting here to say hello to anyone who cares about a newbie.
--- End quote ---
Hello Raider (call I call you "Raider"? because sometimes I like shorten names like in real life) and welcome to Cutstuff.net forum... if you need help about you wishies of doing a server (in case of your server doesnt appear in doomseeker as public), free feel to open a new topic in Help & Editing.
--- End quote ---
Yes, you can call me Raider. I actually try to get people to call me by that nickname. Also, someone already told me I couldn't host a server without a router, but thank you for your concern. The only thing I could use help with right now is my signature. I couldn't get it to work, even though I typed it out and saved it... :?

@Korby: Thanks. I sure hope I enjoy it here, seeing as I already got some people mad at me for being a newbie. :(

Korby:
Hating on new people for being new is like hating on dogs for not speaking English  :p

I might end up calling you "Aqua" 'cause it's shorter, but I'll try and call you Raider. Hope to see you around!

AquaRaider64:

--- Quote from: "Korby" ---Hating on new people for being new is like hating on dogs for not speaking English  :p

I might end up calling you "Aqua" 'cause it's shorter, but I'll try and call you Raider. Hope to see you around!
--- End quote ---
Some people call me that, it's ok.

Galaxy Sisbro:
Aqua to me is way better than Raider.

--- Quote from: "AquaRaider64" ---Got some people mad at me for being a newbie.
--- End quote ---

Reminds me of other communities. Don't worry, you'll get over it soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version