General > Anything Goes

"That or Twilight" Forum Game

<< < (2/3) > >>

Robjoe:

--- Quote from: "White" ---If they ever made a twilight anime (that had successors and 7 seasons), would you spend time (most likely 14 hours) watching all of the episodes, or would you watch the original movie/read the book.
--- End quote ---
I'd go play Touhou, Doom, TF2, go outside, or if I was forced to pick either, I'd bite my tongue off.

EDIT: Oh, crap, I forgot to to have a question.

What would you pick, being locked in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for a day with a real vampire that's insane (And also childish), or reading a bad wet dream some author had when she was young about gay sparkling "vampires".

Cyclone:
hmmm....both sound very painful, but...i'd rather read the book.(or at least pretend im reading that god awful book.) ;)

CutmanMike:

--- Quote from: "Robjoe" ---...being locked in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for a day with a real vampire that's insane (And also childish)
--- End quote ---

Depends, is she hot?

White:

--- Quote from: "CutmanMike" ---
--- Quote from: "Robjoe" ---...being locked in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for a day with a real vampire that's insane (And also childish)
--- End quote ---

Depends, is she hot?
--- End quote ---

*falls out of his chair laughing*

I'd take the chance with what Cut' said and stay in the mansion ;)

Just curious.

Fighting the Maledict and failing, being respawned with your wounds healed, and continuous losing (In that case, meaning your inside hell fighting it and failing, respawning and reliving the pain) for a solid 5 hours, or the Twilight series.

Ivory:

--- Quote from: "CutmanMike" ---
--- End quote ---

Depends, is she hot?
--- End quote ---

She literally looks like a child, but is about 495 years old.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/touhou/images/7/75/Th06flandre_portrait.jpg
That's the official artwork.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version