Advanced Search

Author Topic: OCBMR [V1a]  (Read 14619 times)

August 07, 2016, 02:03:59 PM
Reply #15

Offline TheRealRoyale

• Standard Member

• Feels nice to be back.
  • Date Registered: June 11, 2016, 04:58:20 PM

• View Profile
Re: OCBMR [V1a]
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 02:03:59 PM »
Haii, just asking.
Could i help in botting?And can i get a class represented by dat boi?
my weapons could be:
1 COMMON: Doge bullet
Throws a doge , that acts as a wheel cutter, and deals 3 bars of damange.
1 ALT: Meme crusher v42.0
A rain of random chosed memes falls, and deals a moderate damange,but wastes lots of ammo.
1 ITEM: Spoiler
Just as the name says, says a spoiler wich paralyses the target for 3 seconds.
(note:I WANT TO DO THE BOTS)

August 07, 2016, 02:07:15 PM
Reply #16

Offline TheRealRoyale

• Standard Member

• Feels nice to be back.
  • Date Registered: June 11, 2016, 04:58:20 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 02:07:15 PM »
(double post, sorry)
This mod. THIS.MOD.
ITS THE BETTER CLASS MOD EVER

11/10
Underated, but BEST CLASSES

August 12, 2016, 06:21:04 AM
Reply #17

Offline LordDamager

• Standard Member

• Its me.
  • Date Registered: November 07, 2013, 10:39:17 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 06:21:04 AM »
So how is this going guys? Any luck or progress?

September 06, 2016, 08:34:39 PM
Reply #18

Fake Poster

OCBMR [V2] (Seriously, did you upload the first page links or didn't you?)
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2016, 08:34:39 PM »
I decided to give this a try, and by try, I mean fighting bots as various classes but mostly megaman. (No, I didn't play online.) When I booted the mod on MM8BDM v5, I saw that there were no custom bots. (JC, YD, and from what I can remember, CSCC have bots.) No problem, I made my own. (the link to the bots is https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjttu9u7htj0ika/The%20O.C.%27s%20%28Bots%29.wad?dl=0.) Anyways, from my bot fighting, I noticed that Rokko Chan doesn't seem to be that different then Megaman, she can just dash and has 3 eddies while Mega has 5 (Eddies give you weapons). Oh, and that dash can only be used with her buster, for ... no reason at all. Can someone explain this to me?

The classes I played and played against were pretty fun. I don't know how to explain why I liked Protoman, Lord Damager is the Tank that has a "mission failed" sound clip when you die, Officer Magnum has, like, 12 weapons, & Itolos can fly and has 2 phases. (has anyone thought of a guy that dies when you kill him, but respawns where you kill him all the time? Well, not over pits...) Playing against bots is standard MM8BDM fun. Overall, this mod's ok.

September 11, 2016, 03:21:48 PM
Reply #19

Fake Poster

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2016, 03:21:48 PM »
Hello there. I apologies for double posting, but you can say that this's an extension from my last post. I'm a guest, anyways.

Basically, I just played 2 out of 3 invasion maps from this mod, and the boss rush.

And to put it bluntly, I will never do so again.

First off, there's 10 waves. 10. FUCKING. WAVES.  :shock: No. Just no. That's too long.

Secondly, there's too many enemies. I mean, the tutorial level jumps from about 40 to 110 enemies in a wave.

Thirdly, why do I need to go looking for these fucks anyways? It's not fun looking for stupid enemies like that Zelda 2 Knight or the "Rare Cockroaches", quotes included because I encountered these fucks during the 2nd wave of that pharaoh map.

Eventually, I got overrun by a million enemies and decided to fight the bosses. And by "Fight the bosses", I mean "Get my ass kicked by Pharus Anubis and MDK him and the other guy".

Pharus Anubis is a cheep cheep. :cry: He has tornado attacks that move around the room, some water attack which covers the entire floor, a lazer beam that can kill you in one hit, some darkness attack which I forgot what it does, and ONE. MILLION. HP. Fuck, this guy should be an H.P. Lovecraft abomination. Did I mention you can only hold 1 E-Tank at a time?

(Note, I know I'm exaggerating, but he has about 50000 hp to start, and I ended up taking him to about 11000 HP after dying 11 times and just using MDK.)

And then I have nothing to say about the other boss because I was so tired that I MDK'd him too. I didn't even play his level.

You know, I think a better idea would to make SP maps instead of invasion maps. The map designer really loves exploration.

Overall, I still like this mod in the DM component, I just think It's a great idea to stay away from the Invasion shit.