Advanced Search

Author Topic: Favourite GvH class and best moments while playing with it  (Read 26679 times)

August 20, 2009, 04:59:10 AM
Reply #15

Offline Minus

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 15, 2009, 09:52:08 AM

• View Profile
Re: Favourite GvH class and best moments while playing with it
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 04:59:10 AM »
Favourite Human: Marine
Marine is my favourite human because the shotgun just plain dominates. The pistols are nice for hitting a creeper who thinks he is sneaky and hiding and machine is good for the old 'Run 'n' Gun'. Grenades are very nice for silly Sjas's who fly too close to the floor and Creepers. Pity I'm not the best against Jitterskull. :(

Favourite Ghoul: A tie between Sjas and... Choke.
Sjas because I love to fly and I am relatively good with him. I know, Choke. This is because it was a packed game in Blud Factory and I was in one of the side rooms spamming blood ball and I just killed like 50% of their team every game.

Favourtie Overall: No idea.

August 20, 2009, 03:54:50 PM
Reply #16

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »
My favourite class would eb the marine because the shotty spams like hell  ;) ;) ;)
My favourite map is Gvh08 ( hunting grounds ) because it is a well deveoloped map with a camping site for noobs and a open area for experiencd players so the map is very well balanced for both sides.

My favouite momment was on Gvh:endless war when I was on playing against a couple of newbies  :roll:  and kept on owning them with a newely released choke, I kept raping them sideways until i got around 30 kills because they couldnt aim for their lives  :mrgreen:  :-|  :mrgreen:

August 21, 2009, 10:46:53 PM
Reply #17

Offline CarThief

• MM8BDM Extender
  • Date Registered: August 21, 2009, 10:31:00 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 10:46:53 PM »
Hmm... I prefer as favourite ghoul the Jitterskull.
He's quite agressive, charges quite a long way for unexpected attacks, altrough tricky to control and even kill with at times, some people say he's too strong, probaly just depends on the user.
I'm just too reckless with it at times. Altrough its a pain you're an easy target most of the time, makes suprise attacks mandatory.

I guess if i would pick human it would probaly be the Cyborg, like the Jitterskull his weapon is quite strong, if it hits, the jetpack would allow me to get away from the little screenhugging blighters, i guess.

As far as for my favourite moment, i'm sure some find the Jitterskull creepy by getting near you out of nowhere in Ghouls Forest 3, i once accidently teleported right infront of someone, infront of their face, scaring us both, altrough i was the first one to attack. :twisted:

August 23, 2009, 03:42:17 PM
Reply #18

Offline Blox

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 13, 2009, 05:25:09 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 03:42:17 PM »
Quote from: "Danzolegend"
Now one of my favourite classes was the creeper back in the old Gvh beta: 2 .. Other stuff..
Everyone still think about the good old days of the betas. :(

August 23, 2009, 05:23:34 PM
Reply #19

Offline TERRORsphere

• MM8BDM Contributor
  • Date Registered: August 22, 2009, 08:45:17 PM

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DoomThroughDoom
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »
Either Random or the best class for the map. That's usually Cyborg.
Just bind mouse3 to fly up. Hold mouse3 and tap altfire. You can go really fast that way, fly above jitters, overtake sjas, airstrike on creepers  :twisted:!

If there is a lot of creepers I go for Marine. If there is a lot of sjas I go for Hunter or Cyborg. If there is a lot of Jitter defiantly cyborg. Either I suck with the Ghostbuster or the Ghostbuster sucks.

August 29, 2009, 10:22:53 AM
Reply #20

Offline Danzolegend

• Standard Member
  • Date Registered: August 14, 2009, 06:08:58 PM

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 10:22:53 AM »
Quote from: "DoomThroughDoom"
Either I suck with the Ghostbuster or the Ghostbuster sucks.

Actually it's both reasons  :o  :o  :o
But dont worry..as soon as the next beta is out..the Ghoulbuster will shine ( HOPE-FU**ING-FULLY if you get my drift )