Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

the addon classes!

(1/12) > >>

bruiserdemon:
meepy ivan made 20 new gvh classes and we need you to play on my server for testing and balancing! server: bd's gvh extended class list. lemme just tell you the classes! ghouls: soul harvester, iodsa, ravager, yurei (OMG!), juglum, emtalic, misty, mohoph, clowny, and eyesore!
humans: blazcowicz (wolf3D nazi), corrupter (caleb), corvus (a slight copy of engineer), duke nukem (OF COURSE!), knight (humans first melee class!), lara croft (i actually dont know why shes in here), santa (his version has more holly and slows snowball altfire time), taradino cassat (almost as badass as duke nukem), and mage (hey, menlkir! you made it!). oh only 19 classes...
oh wait! ivan said he needs to add 1 more human! well my server wont be up all the time but check frequently!

*edit*

post your thoughts on changes or balance here so i might be able to tell ivan. don't tell me in the server where i'll most likely not be paying attention because im too busy trying to play.
better yet, GO TO IVAN AND alert him  of your issues! i might forget :p (and please dont try to insist that he change the classes! he's a busy person and he didnt HAVE to make this)

*editedit*

I AM WELL AWARE THAT SOUL HARVESTER IS OVERPOWERED but ivan says it's fine and he WILL NOT change it.

*editeditedit*

whenever my server is up i will edit it into this message and display when the server is up or not up

*server status*

currently offline

*editediteditedit*

2 NEW CLASSES!
strifeguy (has 2 forms! :o), ivy (who the hell is that?)

Ivory:
...what?

Korby:
A guy made a ton of OP classes and he wants us to test them but doesn't want to change anything.
This guy's the host.

bruiserdemon:
technically he only made one OP class (soul harvester: 140 hp, instantly climbs cliffs like jitterskull, 8 foot 1 hit kills, has sjas reflect ability  :shock: )

*edit*

I WANT him to nerf soul harvester but sadly he seems a bit stubborn on keeping it the way that it is (he thinks it's fair just because HE'S the only one that can kill it!)

*editedit*

i have just realized that i edit too frequently

*editeditedit*

WTF IS WITH ALL THE MY LITTLE PONY PROFILE PICTURES?!?!?!

*editediteditedit*

if you get a user info change flood ban then ill most likely unban you instantly so no worries!

*editeditediteditedit*

lol epic edit abuse

bluewiz:
Shut the fuck up you furry you aren't funny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version