Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

My GVH Add-On classes

(1/4) > >>

Meepy!-*Ivan!*:
Ok I've just finished the pack with all my official-unofficial (lol) classes. This should fix most of the bugs and balance. Of course, there would probably be other unbalances. You just need to try it and you know the rest of the story... tell me the bugs and I'll fix them. It's still beta, because tried it with some guys and found various bugs already, but now those are fixed.
(click to show/hide)- The file gives every class 3 achievements and many hints.
- GhostBuster also gets new powers from the new ghouls.
- Added Open GL dynamic lights.
- Mohoph can morph into the new humans. You can now use the weapons alt fire and unmorph with use inventory. The morphs don't have pain sound, so you cant randomly hit the humans to see if there's any Mohoph.
- The ally icon was removed to prevent Mohoph being discovered.
- Ravager, Yurei, Mohoph, Clowny and Iodsa have now screamers.
- Removed every bot and added new ones. Some of them (like Yurei and Emtalic) doesn't have a bot weapon fix.
- Toggling screamers system for the kids. You have to turn them off every time you join/respawn.
- Modified 3 achievements: Hero, Fire Mastery and Lightning Mastery
- Sjas is more translucent when standing still.
- Creeper has a little delay every time you throw a Stun Ball. Also the screamer pop up is shown when killing a human.
- You can now hear Choke's pain sound. Unfortunately it's the blood the one that makes the sound, not the player...Well I think that's everything. I'll be updating the file every time I fix something. (click to show/hide)http://www.wadhost.fathax.com/files/GVHv3b2-AddOnClasses-Beta1.zip (Zipped file 27.4 MB)

superMario123311:
Sorry meepy but i dont think anyone will want to have yurei with screams due to (Dead babies ect) so if your going to have a screamer for yurei have it be this (as suggjestion) (click to show/hide) DUN DUUUNNN
Or make another file that dosent have screamers at all

FiremanX:
Thanks for hosting this Meepy!-*Ivan!*

i started to play this addon and i tell you made a great classes.
i always liked to play with unofficial new classes nut some old addons like
zutochoke.pk3, yurei.zip etc. they are haven't this (original/addon monster) gameplay but you (for my opinion) make it awesome.

Note: you should make this botfix for yurei and emtalic because for offline/online players and human class bots these classes are just a target practice but if you don't want to make this, just don't do it because i'm not forcing you.

{Sorry about my english}

Meepy!-*Ivan!*:

--- Quote from: "superMario123311" ---Sorry meepy but i dont think anyone will want to have yurei with screams due to (Dead babies ect)

Or make another file that dosent have screamers at all
--- End quote ---
Ok Mario it seems you didn't even read the entire info I added. It says there is a screamer toggling (it means you can choose either see them or not) I knew some people like you would be scared by those pictures of Yurei so I took care of it. Also you don't hear famous superc4. So nothing to be afraid of.

The bad thing is that you must deactivate them everytime you respawn so if you forget about it then... lol. There's also a message telling: "Remember to turn off the screamers!".

You should try it and check customize controls (Default is B) and do the test with Creeper, Ravager, or also Mohoph and Clowny.

--- Quote from: "FiremanX" ---Note: you should make this botfix for yurei and emtalic because for offline/online players and human class bots these classes are just a target practice but if you don't want to make this, just don't do it because i'm not forcing you.
--- End quote ---
I'm thinking in doing this already. Maybe when it comes no-beta they will be included.

superMario123311:
WEll even still some pepole wont remember to either and will mainly leave

so i recomend you replace yureis screamer with something eles

like something other than 22 pics

i mean "The Face" is an ok one

just as long as its just 1 pic

or take my suggjestion on replacing it with gutsmans ass

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version