Advanced Search

Author Topic: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes (Prism Alpha)  (Read 622990 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 02, 2011, 06:28:04 PM
Reply #15

Offline TheBladeRoden

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • ***
  • Date Registered: October 14, 2010, 07:26:58 PM

    • View Profile
    • TheBladeRoden's Home Page
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 06:28:04 PM »
hmmm, what weapons would I want? Think think think

August 02, 2011, 07:48:34 PM
Reply #16

Offline Gummywormz

  • Standard Member

  • Air Man Tile Enthusiast
  • Date Registered: December 23, 2010, 01:05:44 AM

    • View Profile
    • Github Page
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 07:48:34 PM »
How many weapons are we limited to?

August 02, 2011, 07:50:36 PM
Reply #17

Offline xColdxFusionx

  • MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • *
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

    • View Profile
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 07:50:36 PM »
Quote from: "Gummywormz"
How many weapons are we limited to?

I didn't have a limit in mind, but I would say keep it to 1 or 2, like Classes.

August 02, 2011, 08:31:36 PM
Reply #18

Offline Korby

  • Global Moderator

  • Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • *************
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

    • View Profile
    • Korby Games
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 08:31:36 PM »
Doodeedoooo
(click to show/hide)

August 02, 2011, 08:37:00 PM
Reply #19

Offline Trollman

  • Standard Member

  • The elusive BOXARTMAN makes an appearance!
  • Date Registered: April 16, 2011, 02:16:41 PM

    • View Profile
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 08:37:00 PM »
Here's my class, as I just can't get weapons. Guess I will have to wait for studying programation (for that there's 2 years from here  :( ).

Class Name: Trollman
Skin: Trollman
Armor: 190
Speed: 2/4 of QuickMan's speed.
1st Weapon: Troll cannon (charge, normal shot: buster shot that deals 1HP, half-charged shot: Super Mega Buster charge shot wich deals 2HP, charge shot: Troll bomb, wich is a ballade cracker that explodes like the crash bomb and deals 3HP per explotion.)
2nd weapon: Troll sword (speed: normal, like the mega buster. Meelee, damage per hit: 4)  
2nd weapon alt: block (the sword is holded in diagonal down left direction, and is as effective as the proto shield)
It can pick up, but it's limited to support items.

 I am planning to make a rush and tango replacement wich is the totalizer, the equivalent of megaman's super adaptor, bass's treble boost and protoman's break mode (breakman). However, I have to make the skin for that first.

 The troll sword looks like the green laser saber from Star Wars but the grip is black and it has a trollface

August 02, 2011, 09:11:23 PM
Reply #20

Offline LlamaHombre

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • ***********
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

    • View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 09:11:23 PM »
FLAME GOTH SKIN GOGOGOGOGOGO!

August 02, 2011, 09:14:30 PM
Reply #21

Offline Korby

  • Global Moderator

  • Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • *************
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

    • View Profile
    • Korby Games
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 09:14:30 PM »
Trollman, you are incredibly underpowered. Just thought I'd let you know.
Llama should totally get on Steam

August 02, 2011, 09:16:49 PM
Reply #22

Offline LlamaHombre

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • ***********
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

    • View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 09:16:49 PM »
On it.

I should make the HUD first, skinning eats my time.

August 02, 2011, 09:18:14 PM
Reply #23

Offline xColdxFusionx

  • MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • *
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

    • View Profile
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 09:18:14 PM »
Quote from: "Trollman"
Here's my class, as I just can't get weapons. Guess I will have to wait for studying programation (for that there's 2 years from here  :( ).

Class Name: Trollman
Skin: Trollman
Armor: 190
Speed: 2/4 of QuickMan's speed.
1st Weapon: Troll cannon (charge, normal shot: buster shot that deals 1HP, half-charged shot: Super Mega Buster charge shot wich deals 2HP, charge shot: Troll bomb, wich is a ballade cracker that explodes like the crash bomb and deals 3HP per explotion.)
2nd weapon: Troll sword (speed: normal, like the mega buster. Meelee, damage per hit: 4)  
2nd weapon alt: block (the sword is holded in diagonal down left direction, and is as effective as the proto shield)
It can pick up, but it's limited to support items.

 I am planning to make a rush and tango replacement wich is the totalizer, the equivalent of megaman's super adaptor, bass's treble boost and protoman's break mode (breakman). However, I have to make the skin for that first.

 The troll sword looks like the green laser saber from Star Wars but the grip is black and it has a trollface

...It's unique, I'll give it that. Although 1/2 of Quickman's speed is Megaman's speed, so...

Also, again with the flat health. Armor in classes is a damage multiplier, not health. You're looking for 0.6x Armor.

Quote from: "Korby"
Trollman, you are incredibly underpowered. Just thought I'd let you know.

^ This, too. Although I think that was partly the point.

August 02, 2011, 09:24:32 PM
Reply #24

Offline Korby

  • Global Moderator

  • Benvenuto nella room italiana!
  • *************
  • Date Registered: March 04, 2010, 03:36:02 AM

    • View Profile
    • Korby Games
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »
Well, my class is pretty much finished. Just need to mess with its sound so it isn't too annoying.

I also couldn't get weapons taken away from him somehow, so you'll have to handle that, Cold.

August 02, 2011, 09:26:44 PM
Reply #25

Offline xColdxFusionx

  • MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • *
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

    • View Profile
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »
All right, I'll do that.

Note: Edited the first post. This HP/Armor thing is starting to annoy me more than it should.

August 02, 2011, 09:31:34 PM
Reply #26

Offline MasterXman

  • Standard Member

  • Status Unknown
  • Date Registered: April 26, 2011, 12:15:48 AM

    • View Profile
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 09:31:34 PM »
Quote from: "Korby"
Doodeedoooo
(click to show/hide)
What is that?

Classname: KIRBYSONIC
Skin: Kirby (with sonic hat)
Speed: regular. (it doubles when you dash)
Armor: when the player is hit. he losses one hp. Just one. hp: 6
Jump: normal (when tapped twice, turn fly on. when touching ground or attacking, turn fly off)
Weakness: WEAKNESS? I'M KIRBY! I HAVE NO WEAKNESS!
Item1: Curry (the player can shoot fireballs only for a short time) NOTE: (you're probaly going to need the spicy curry theme from Kirby's Dream Land. I can't find the download)
Item2: Star rod! (the layer can shoot stars at the enemy)
Item3: .... Dang! what was that other item from Kirby's dream land (not the bomb or mike)
attack1: punch (its a spin when in the air. i reccomend top spin)
alt1: slide
attack2: hammer (spin in the air again)
alt2: fire hammer ( instant k.o.)
attack3: stone (I know this pisses off alot of people when doing this one. just do a gold brick. INVINCIBILITY! YES! YES! YES!)
alt3: there is no alt for stone.
attack4: sword
alt4: final cutter!
Final smash: CRASH! (kills everyone that is in his way! just like tornado blow)

August 02, 2011, 09:35:10 PM
Reply #27

Offline xColdxFusionx

  • MM8BDM MM&B Contributor
  • *
  • Date Registered: August 02, 2011, 01:07:17 PM

    • View Profile
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »
Quote from: "xxkirbysonicxx1"
Quote from: "Korby"
Doodeedoooo
(click to show/hide)
What is that?

Classname: KIRBYSONIC
Skin: Kirby (with sonic hat)
Speed: regular. (it doubles when you dash)
Armor: when the player is hit. he losses one hp. Just one. hp: 6
Jump: normal (when tapped twice, turn fly on. when touching ground or attacking, turn fly off)
Weakness: WEAKNESS? I'M KIRBY! I HAVE NO WEAKNESS!
Item1: Curry (the player can shoot fireballs only for a short time) NOTE: (you're probaly going to need the spicy curry theme from Kirby's Dream Land. I can't find the download)
Item2: Star rod! (the layer can shoot stars at the enemy)
Item3: .... Dang! what was that other item from Kirby's dream land (not the bomb or mike)
attack1: punch (its a spin when in the air. i reccomend top spin)
alt1: slide
attack2: hammer (spin in the air again)
alt2: fire hammer ( instant k.o.)
attack3: stone (I know this pisses off alot of people when doing this one. just do a gold brick. INVINCIBILITY! YES! YES! YES!)
alt3: there is no alt for stone.
attack4: sword
alt4: final cutter!
Final smash: CRASH! (kills everyone that is in his way! just like tornado blow)

1.) It's SinkMan shooting water at people, obviously! :D

2.) ...That's a lot of work, it looks overpowered, and you haven't contributed anything. I'm sorry, but it won't be added. Did you even read the first post?

3.) You mean the Mint Leaf, right? The one that gave you Ice power?

August 02, 2011, 09:35:24 PM
Reply #28

Offline LlamaHombre

  • MM8BDM Extender
  • ***********
  • Date Registered: November 15, 2010, 09:19:04 PM

    • View Profile
    • My Famitracker Covers
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 09:35:24 PM »
xxkirbysonicxx1, Your class is so broken that it makes a cloked Top Man look about as weak as Flash Stopper.

Don't get me wrong, I love Flash Stopper more than any Radius weapon

August 02, 2011, 09:36:06 PM
Reply #29

Offline Chimera Man

  • Standard Member
  • Date Registered: November 02, 2010, 05:19:33 AM

    • View Profile
Re: [Expansion] Cutstuff Community Classes Expansion... Thi
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 09:36:06 PM »
If anything... I would contribute by making the custom skin of Chimera Man, I guess... But half of the classes are already overpowered just by the description...  :geek: