Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

Ghoul Forest Experience

(1/8) > >>

Linkred:
Just some nerdy topic about sharing how did you exactly soiled so many underwears and hugged so many teddy bears while playing GF1-GF3.

I'll post mine in a bit.

Robjoe:
When I first played Ghoul's Forest 3, I was just expecting Sjas to come get me. Imagine my surprise when I'd been holding in practically a jar of Jarate and the Creeper got me for the first time...

The answer: I barely held it in =P

Off-topic: Wow, one of the spelling correction Firefox gave me for 'Sjas' is Sjaelland. It's apparently an island named Zealand that belongs to Denmark, and Sjaelland is their name for it. I, however, think this is where Sjas came from. =P

ThaMarine:

--- Quote from: "Robjoe" ---When I first played Ghoul's Forest 3, I was just expecting Sjas to come get me. Imagine my surprise when I'd been holding in practically a jar of Jarate and the Creeper got me for the first time...

The answer: I barely held it in =P

Off-topic: Wow, one of the spelling correction Firefox gave me for 'Sjas' is Sjaelland. It's apparently an island named Zealand that belongs to Denmark, and Sjaelland is their name for it. I, however, think this is where Sjas came from. =P
--- End quote ---

Actually not. Cutty, when saving the Sjas file, didn't have an idea for a name, so he randomly bashed the keyboard and got SJAS as a result.

The only creepy thing in GF3 was Yurei. The way she just appeared for a moment and then disappeared, the pics scared the hell out of me. Jitter was more overpowered than scary, I already got used to Sjas' screams and the Creeper was slow and wide, so he was actually more funny than scary.

It was already spoiled due to the fact I played GvH before it.

Linkred:
Well I played GF3 around the ends of 2007 and after holding the arrow ready I noticed a barely visible (software video mode on st) face thing that skipped quickly through the woods, and before I could even move it charged a horrible scream and ate me.

curse you uncle jitterskull.

Robjoe:

--- Quote from: "ThaMarine" ---Actually not. Cutty, when saving the Sjas file, didn't have an idea for a name, so he randomly bashed the keyboard and got SJAS as a result.
--- End quote ---
I know, I was just making a sarcastic joke saying that's where Sjas lived. =P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version