Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch > Help & Editing

How do "I" do THAT in Doom Builder?

<< < (151/152) > >>

Hilman170499:
Actually, no. In fact, I don't think the scripts need to be compiled anyway. Made maps without hitting that compile button, yet the scripts work perfectly fine, but that aside, it's kinda besides the point.

UltimateChimichanga:
How do I make a static object with rotations? I don't know what the proper term for it is but im basically trying to make something like the armor statues in the shade man map

Korby:
Just make a thing and when you set its sprite, make sure that sprite has rotations.

So, for example, AFRO A -1 would make a statue look like Frostman, who has rotations.

UltimateChimichanga:
Okay, but how do I make a thing? I'm not too adept with doombuilder or slade

Duora Super Gyro:
Okay I have a question, I recently (as in this morning) changed up my settings for doombuilder according to a post by CutmanMike for MM8BDM v5B, and now, whenever I test my maps, I'm playing doomguy, despite all the MM8BDM textures all being there and most of the hud and stuff. Problem is it's all Doom2 physics so I can't jump and stuff like I need to, and it just looks weird.

I'm using ZDoom (Doom in UDMF format) configuration and the only files i have being loaded up in the resources are the 5b resource thing Mike had and a really texture pack I made.

Anybody else experience this or know how to fix it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version