Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

Favourite GvH class and best moments while playing with it

(1/5) > >>

Xorpedo:
Post what's your favourite class in the Human team, Ghoul team, and what's your fav class overall.

My Favorite Human: Cyborg
Cyborg is my fav human cuz: the lack of speed can be fixed while jetpacking, cuz of its firepower and cyborg is very reliable for my playing style. My best moment with it was when the human team was outnumbered (1 human (me) vs. 5 creepers) in GVH04 and 1 by 1 i got'em all!

Favourite Ghoul: Jitterskull
I like these strong classes with high firepower and strong attacks cuz they support my gameplay style. The best moment was when i got 3 humans in 1 bite in GVH09.

Fav class: Cyborg!

Blox:

--- Code: ---Favorite human: None (Oh, the irony..)
Description: I'm balanced in skills, so I can't quite choose a favorite one. (Although I'm mostly playing as a marine or cyborg. *Hunters get yelled at nowadays. >_>*)
Best moments: There's a lot of them and because of that, I can only remember small chunks of them.  :(

--- End code ---

--- Code: ---Favorite ghoul: Sjas
Description: It's probably the next to hardest ghoul to be. (Creepers are pretty useless versus good marines)
Best moments: Probably when I had 28 frags a domination medal. (Those were the good old days of GvH.. :( ) :3
--- End code ---

Possesed:
My Favourite Human Class is Hunter because i suck as human and i can onlt hit a ghoul with ice arrows  :oops:

My fav Ghoul is oviously JITTERSKULL!!!! My reason? He GODDAMN PWNS and i dont have to navagate around obsticles.

Ovrall fav: JITTERSKULL

My best moment in gvh (this is true i aint liying) was when i got all 3 jitterskull achivements in one epic chomp!!

How? I had about 3-4 frags on that round and killed a cyborg class. There were 2 people (a hunter and a marine) hiding behind crates. I charged in and pushed my kills up to 5-6 (the reaper), got the last 2 classes needed for 3 course meal and of course i got the 2 humans at once (dinner for two).

White:
Favorite Human : Cyborg
Being able to fly faster than Sjas is definetly an achievement.
Don't you forget it ;)

Favorite Ghoul : Sjas
This being my professional class, I can do a various number of nasty attacks that are under-handed and tricky...

Favorite Over-all : Sjas

Best moment : When I took down 8 seperate humans and had all achievements with Sjas.
Every type of human too  :mrgreen:

lord_of_hell:
fav human: cyborg:
plasma pack+ jet pack+ awsome taunt= awsome guy :D
best momment...fight creepers as cyborg is easy, but fight sjas it isnt, so then, i like to challenge to the sjasfaces :D

fav ghul: sjasface:
annoying clown what scream every sec like a hardcore noob, but his atack rulz like his reflection.
best momment: reflect a grenade pwns :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version