Gaming > The Ghoul's Forest

Lough Vally

(1/2) > >>

Josh:
I think this was made by CutManMike a long time ago but I don't see it any more. For those who don't know what lough vally is, it is a semi-like ghouls forest. I think it was made for zdeamon. If (as most of u know) that zdeamon does not have a survival mode. So when you died u would end up in some skull weird place (some said in its belly  :lol: ) but it was fun. It had sjas in there and you could get lost :P. Anyway it is a real basic version of ghouls forest.

Lets give it a moment of silence...

White:

--- Quote from: "Josh" ---I think this was made by CutManMike a long time ago but I don't see it any more. For those who don't know what lough vally is, it is a semi-like ghouls forest. I think it was made for zdeamon. If (as most of u know) that zdeamon does not have a survival mode. So when you died u would end up in some skull weird place (some said in its belly  :lol: ) but it was fun. It had sjas in there and you could get lost :P. Anyway it is a real basic version of ghouls forest.

Lets give it a moment of silence...
--- End quote ---

Need a downlaod link  :(

Josh:
They took it off. My friends tried to download and now they cant. Maybe downloading zdeamon and using getwad would work.... anyway nvm :P I might do it l8r

CutmanMike:
I did not make Lough Vally (and never heard of it)

Josh:
wadhost.fathax.com/files/

look for these 2 wads :

luogh_valleyv4.zip
Ghoul2.zip

You can start a server with these if you would really want 2 :D but ya....

P.S. There seems to be a bug. If you get a spider demon instead of a Sjas Face then u did something wrong 0_0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version